Five.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
CHAPTER FIVE-----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)CHAPTER FIVE-----▹

It had been a perfectly planned entrance really, "Peace in our time."  two bots, smashed through the glass on either side of Ultron. The fight started and they were all being knocked around, everything exploding into chaos all at once. Leigh fired off several shots, but got knocked through the air by one of the bots, and was momentarily breathless from the air being literally knocked out of her. 

"Tony I am going to kick your fucking ass," Leigh muttered to no one in particular, "All. I had to do was get through tonight, and then I was finally going to get a break and now I'm fighting off homicidal death bots." she a bot whizzed by her head, "I hate my job." she groaned.

The brunette pushed herself up from her back, whisking her hand, slowing down several of the bots, as Natasha continued to shoot at them. Leigh took this time to tear the wires away from each bot she had slowed, and Clint tossed the shield back to Cap, which he used to take out the final one,  "That was dramatic." Ultron spoke, and Leigh threw a death glare in Tony's direction. 

Broken glass crunched under Leigh's feet, as she shifted her weight from foot to foot, "I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through," Ultron paced back and forth, Steve took a step forward, and Leigh found, Nat and Maria's side, "You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change." Ultron whirred. 

"Who says?" Leigh asked, mostly to herself, "How is humanity saved, if it's not allowed to evolve?" Clint met Leigh's eyes from across the room, making sure she was ok, "With these? These puppets." Ultron picked up one of them, "There's only one path to peace. The Avengers' excitation-" Ultron was cut off as Thor's hammer smashed the bot, "I had strings but now I'm free." the sound was almost like an eerie singing. 

----

"All our work is gone." Bruce spoke, "Ultron cleared out, he used the internet as an escape hatch." Leigh leaned against one of the tables, "Ultron." Steve scoffed, "He's been in everything, Files. Surveillance. Probably knows more about us, than we know about each other." Natasha stated, "Damn. That's just sad." Leigh noted. 

"He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey asked, "Nuclear Codes." Maria breathed, "We are so fucking screwed." Leigh muttered, "What, the hell were you thinking?!?"  Leigh exclaimed, "We need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodey spoke.

"Nuke? He said he wanted us dead." Natasha quipped when Cap cut her off, "He didn't say 'dead' he said 'extinct.' " Leigh shook her head still wondering what the two literal mad scientists were thinking. "He also said he killed somebody," Clint spoke taking a step forward. "There was no one else in the building," Maria noted, "Yes there was." Tony tapped the hologram into view, "What?" Bruce questioned stepping closer to it, "This is insane."