Six.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)
CHAPTER SIX-----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒)CHAPTER SIX-----▹

"Ah Junior, you're going to break your old man's heart," Tony stated landing in front of Ultron, Cap, and Thor behind him, "If I have to," Ultron spoke, Leigh, Clint, and Nat crept around opposite corners. "Nobody has to break anything," Thor spoke, oh how Leigh wished that was true. "Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron noted, "He beat me by one second." Tony added, and Thor side-eyed Stark.

"Ah, yes. He's funny." Pietro noted, "Mr. Stark." the Maximoff twins stepped out of the shadows. Leigh sure as hell didn't like where this is going, "It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro asked, "This was never my life." Tony replied dryly, "You two can still walk away from this." Cap said Leigh pressed her back farther against the wall, "Oh we will," Wanda noted, and Leigh would just have to say her accent...so much more attractive.

"I know you've suffered," Cap spoke, Ultron chuckled sickly, "Captian America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-" he spoke, "If you believe in peace, let us keep it." Thor interrupted, "I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked, "I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." everything seemed to jump into action from there, the twins taking off into the mix of the fighting, a bunch of men with guns came charging in Leigh's direction, "Oh, yeah, sure. Bring it on." Leigh said, before slowing their movements with just a flick of a wrist, she pulled out her gun shooting both fatal and non-fatal shots before moving on. 

An arrow whisked past her taking out someone Leigh didn't notice, "Thank you," she nodded in Clint's direction, Thor and Cap were preoccupied by two bots, Ultron and Tony were fighting, and Nat, Clint, and Leigh worked to take out the other men. 

Leigh laughed, as Pietro tried to grab the hammer and end up getting thrown into the ground, he was still in haze when two men came over about to shoot them, when Leigh took them out, "What? No thank you?" she asked, and he shot her a look. Pietro went to stand up and Cap's shield hit him, "Stay down kid." he ordered, "That's my queue." she mock saluted him, slipping away. 

Leigh came face to face with the Sokovian girl, gun pointed at her, "Just stay out of my head and we won't have a problem, witchy." Leigh said, but suddenly everything from the setting seemed to fade away, "No" she exhaled sharply, her old bedroom coming into view, she could already hear the distant sound of yelling, she shook her head trying to get the hell out of there.