Fake as F*ck ~ H.S

Alina Young, known professionally as 'Serenity June' - is a feisty but incredibly talented actress who is rapidly gaining fame despite not being in the industry for very long. She sacrificed and lost too much to get where she is. Now feeling overwhelmed by her new lifestyle, she is constantly searching for escape through alcohol, cigarettes, and sex - battling her stress, her addictions, and memories of the past.

Harry Styles is the name on everybody's lips right now. With his looks, his charm, and his prodigious talent, he has become immensely successful in the music world. However, he has become too used to getting what he wants - and getting anyone who desires to fall into his bed at the drop of a hat. He is becoming known for a hot temper, being a heartbreaker, and for showing up late to concerts visibly drunk or hungover and disappointing his millions of fans who adore him.

Harry and Alina's managers agree that the two of them are spiralling a little bit out of control; damaging both of their reputations. In a last-ditch effort to improve those reputations - as well as earn a bit more publicity on both sides - they came up with an idea.

What if they fought fire with fire, and got two of the wildest celebrities to date each other?

Would it balance out their chaotic natures? Or would it just end up causing both of them to crash and burn?

**This story will contain strong language and sexual content.**

Copyright © 2022 Shani_Shana99 All Rights Reserved.

A/N: YOOOOO VAS HAPPENIN?!?!?!

Well, here it is. This is my new story. And yes, I know I have a queue of stories that's fucking 200 metres long but I kept getting more and more inspired to write this and I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. xD

I'm so excited!! I know there's already a LOT of books like this on Wattpad - especially in Harry fanfics lmao, but I wanted to do my own take on it - plus this is the first time I'll be writing Harry as like, an actual dickhead and I can't fucking wait. xD

I think deep down we all have a soft spot for that cocky, rude, entitled, narcissistic heartbreaker fanfiction version of Harry that's slept with half of the population 👀 lmaooo

I hope you're all as excited as I am!!! Stay tuned ❤❤❤