-Chapter Five-

A/N: Hello you gorgeous people, I hope you're having/had a fabulous day!!

"Hi, babe. Welcome home," Tyler greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hi, baby!" I shut the door behind me and wrapped my arms around his neck before pressing my lips to his, "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too. I've barely seen you this week – you've been so busy filming," he chuckled, "I'm so proud of you, though. I bet the movie's gonna be fucking awesome."

"I hope so," I said as we pulled away.

"Of course it will be. You're in it," he smiled at me as I dropped my bag on the nearest couch, "so, did you finish your filming? Or do you need another week?"

"Nope, we're all done!" I smiled back, "It's in the hands of the editors now. The next time I hear about it, it'll be when it's about to premiere in the cinemas," I let out a sigh, "it still feels so surreal. Like I've just been dreaming the whole time."

"I'm so excited to see the movie," he took my hands, "I bet you carried the whole thing."

"Oh, no – definitely not!" I shook my head, "It felt like everyone was better than me, honestly..."

"Nonsense. I already know you were the best performer there," he kissed me again, "and guess what? I knew it was your last day of filming, so I've booked dinner for us at your favourite restaurant to celebrate."

I gasped. "Padella?!"

"Yep," Tyler grinned, "Padella."

"Oh my God, when?!"

"Tonight, of course," Tyler was slightly confused, "Why wouldn't it be tonight?"

"Tonight?" My face fell, "Oh...babe, about that..."

"What?"

"There's a...dinner and after-party...with the crew tonight," I began, "to...y'know, celebrate the end of filming."

"Oh..." Tyler nodded slowly, "right. Sorry. I didn't know that."

"That's okay. It was only decided today, so..." My voice drifted off awkwardly, "I, er...I can just say I won't go..."

"No, no..." Tyler shook his head, "no, of course you should go. I'll cancel the booking. We can have dinner another night."

My eyes widened. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," he gave me a small smile, "you were the main character, so... if you think about it, the party's probably mostly for you. You definitely should be there."

I immediately felt a bright grin spread across my face, and I let out a squeal before I grabbed his face and kissed his cheek over and over.

"Thank you so much, baby!" I beamed at him, "I promise we'll have that dinner soon, okay?"

"Yeah," Tyler smiled again and chuckled softly, "sure, Ally. No problem at all."

~~~~~

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone loudly ringing and vibrating against my bedside table. Groaning a little, I leaned towards my bedside table to check the caller ID, and my eyes widened a little when I realized it was Gary.

Damn. Better answer that.

I picked up my phone and answered the call before holding it to my ear.

"Hello?" I spoke first.

"Morning, Alina!" Gary replied, "You don't sound hungover today, for once. That's good."