-Chapter Ten-

A/N: Ooosh okay the first part of this chapter is smutty asf so I'll get let y'all get on with it. Have fun lol 

I stumbled through the door of my apartment and kicked my shoes off by the doorway as Harry followed close behind. Once he had followed me inside, he kicked the door shut for me before grabbing my arms and pulling me towards him. Our lips crashed together, and he didn't waste any time and started kissing me hungrily.

My heart began to race as he moved his lips ravenously against mine; and I started moaning into his mouth before I could even stop myself. I didn't normally kiss the guys I hook up with...but Harry's lips felt so incredible that there was no way I could refuse. I couldn't even remember the last time my body had burned with this much desire.

I pulled away from Harry and smiled at him before taking his hands and leading him toward my bedroom. I was acting way faster than I was thinking...but I didn't care. All I could think about was fucking the shit out of this man who annoyed the hell out of me.

He wanted me so badly? Fine. But if he thought he was gonna take any sort of control tonight, he was very, very wrong.

I was so fed up with his smug attitude and his smirks that I was going to fuck him until every hint of arrogance in his face was gone – and completely replaced with nothing but pleasure, burning desire and desperation for me. Nothing would give me more satisfaction than to make him all flustered like that.

Once we were in my bedroom, I didn't hesitate to shove Harry away from me and on top of the bed. As soon as he was sitting down on the edge of the bed, I removed my jacket and lifted my shirt over my head. Harry was watching me undress very intently – his hands impatiently seizing handfuls of my bedsheets as he anxiously bit down on his bottom lip.

"Don't start gawping at me," I threw my shirt at him, "you wanna fuck me? Get your fucking clothes off."

Harry's infamous smirk immediately crept across his face once more, and I heard him chuckle deeply before he started removing his jacket and shirt. As he did that, I removed my skirt and my fishnet stockings by pulling them all the way down my legs until they pooled at my feet.

I stepped away from my clothes and closer to Harry – who was sitting on the bed in his jeans, waiting for me. I found myself pausing for a moment to admire how fucking sexy his body was. His chest and abs were sculpted to perfection, and his biceps were wonderfully large. I didn't realize how many tattoos he actually had – but there were hundreds of them. And they looked so fucking good on his gorgeous body. 

I didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or not...but right now, I was insanely sexually attracted to him.

Once I was close enough to him, I held on to his shoulders and slowly lowered myself on top of him. I heard him let out a low moan as I pressed my heat against him – and I let a soft sigh of pleasure escape from my lips when I realized how hard he already was. His erection was prominent and felt ready to burst through his jeans – and it was so fucking hot.

I was already getting wet just from the feeling of him pressed against me. I felt his hands slide around my hips before he started slowly moving them up my body – following the curves of my waist and making me shudder at his touch.

"Go on then, dickhead," I murmured to him as I clutched his chin in one of my hands, "show me what you got."

Harry's hands moved back down my waist and stopped at my behind. He grabbed at handfuls of my ass and squeezed it tightly before roughly slapping me – making me flinch and gasp in pleasure.

Damn it, how the fuck did he know that slapping my ass would get to me instantly?

Harry leaned in towards my neck and softly breathed in my scent – sighing softly in satisfaction before he pressed his lips to my neck and kissed it while continuing to massage my ass in his hands. He then took it up a notch and sucked at my skin until it was guaranteed to leave a mark – making me shut my eyes tightly and bite my lip before softly whimpering.