Chapter 4

Ragnok had expected nothing less and the preparations were well under way.

Hermione asked, "How are we going to do this? Harry is not casting Avada Kedavra, even on Voldemort!"

"Actually Hermione, I don't think Harry would be capable of casting the killing curse as you have to feel hate for the spell to work. Harry can get angry like the rest of us,"

Both Granger women couldn't hide their blushes

The goblin leader continued, "but there is a great leap necessary to get from anger to hate. The prophecy stated, 'with love they'll see the bloodlines fall,' so a spell based on positive emotions would be best."

Harry and Hermione were smiling.

"Ragnok, can we have your permission to perform a spell inside Gringotts?" Asked Hermione.

Ragnok answered formally, "Lord and Lady Gryffindor are friends to the goblin nation and entitled to all the privilages this title entails."

Hermione was shocked at the honour bestowed upon them while Harry wished he'd paid more attention in Professor Binns class.

Hermione explained to her bemused parents, "friend to the goblin nation meant that the goblins considered them family, and the only thing worse than messing with a goblin was trying to mess with their family, This is a great honour and a very rare occurrence with the last known being Godric Gryffindor."

Both wizards took out their wands and while thinking of their first kiss said, "Expecto Patronum."

Prongs shot from Harry's wand but instead of silver his form was now gold, while bigger and brighter than ever before.

Hermione expected her otter patronus but was clearly surprised when a golden doe, matching Harry's in size and brightness, burst forth and, finding no enemy's to engage, proceeded to nuzzle prongs in front of a shocked room.

While Dan and Emma, as muggles couldn't see the golden animals, the whole room was filled with so much positive energy that the dentists hoped it could be bottled for use in their waiting room.

Dan asked Ragnok, "just how much danger are these two going to be in?"

"We will be taking goblin guards and have contacted Amelia Bones at the ministry. They will want a presence so it should be perfectly safe. Voldemort and all his followers are unconscious after all."

"Oh good," said Emma, "then you wont mind us coming along."

Hermione tried to object when her mother interrupted, "listen to me, neither of you are leaving my sight until we have had time for a talk!"

The emphasis on the word talk had Hermione beet red and when a confused Harry received the telepathic message, 'birds and bees!' from his wife, a shudder went down his back while his complexion had a distinctly green tinge to it.

Hermione couldn't help but hug him as she thought, 'he's ready to finish off a dark lord but terrified of my mother!' Both teens burst out laughing and any tension in the room was gone.

Four goblins entered the room carrying bundles that were presented to the teens and both elves.

"We didn't think school robes were appropriate for this task," said a smiling Ragnok.