Chapter 11

Harry opened his eyes to a mixture of red and brown hair, what had woke him was the felling of concern coming from his wife.

'What's the matter love?' Harry asked over the bond

'I'm worried Harry'

'I can tell that love but you need to give me a little bit more to work with here!'

'I'm lying in bed with my husband who also has his arm around another girl'

'It was your idea love, you know there's nothing to be jealous about'

'That's just my point Harry, I'm not jealous in the slightest. I woke feeling so at peace yet a few days ago I would have killed Ginny for looking at you! Then there's my parents and how quickly they've accepted this. I've never seen my mum so excited and my dad couldn't wait to show us off to Gran, I know Potters don't do normal but what do you think?'

'When you put all the pieces together like that I see what you mean but what's got you so worried?'

'I'm afraid in case our bond, magic or whatever you want to call it is influencing the people around us!'

This really got Harry's attention as the thought of magically manipulating people, even subconsciously made him feel ill.

Ginny woke up immediately sensing Harry's discomfort, "Ok guys, what's wrong? Don't say nothing because I can feel it."

'Shit! Do you think Ginny's been affected?' Thought Harry, still using the bond.

'She's been with us more than anyone else.'

"Guys you're scaring me here! What have I done?" asked a concerned Ginny.

"It's not you Ginny, it's us. We think there may be a problem with our bond effecting people around us." said Hermione

"Don't you even think of pushing me away! It would kill me, please please!" said a panicking Ginny with tears in her eyes.

Harry and Hermione pulled her close.

Harry spoke to the now weeping Ginny, "calm down Gin, we just need to figure this out to see if there is a problem first before looking for solutions."

Hermione decided to tell Ginny her fears. "That night in the common room you looked so jealous of Harry and I but now we laugh and joke about it. When we discovered the contract I was ready to commit murder yet we're both lying here in Harry's arms! My mum and dad have just meet Harry however they both seem to really like him, I think the bond is influencing the people around us to act differently."

Ginny was quiet for a moment as she carefully considered her answer.

"That night in the common room, it was obvious to everyone but you that Harry was head over heels in love with Hermione Jane Granger and I was so jealous. When I heard you got married I sobbed along with half the other girls in Hogwarts. The minute you both walk into the great hall everyone knew you were made for each other, no girl had ever stood a chance."

Ginny snuggled into Harry for support, she knew the next bit would be the hardest.

"After watching those memories I felt unclean, worthless, violated and a hundred times worse than Riddle's possession. I'd lost my brother, father, mother, best friend and the person I trusted and admired most in the world, my life was over."