Fred and George make Fanfiction

"I didn't know you were a first year too!" Ron beamed, sitting across from Harry, as he smiled, looking out the window. They were speeding through the countryside, bright green colors blurring at the speed of the Hogwarts Express. Harry took a moment to pause, and enjoy this state of peace. Because if he was predicting right, soon the love of Ron's life, and one of Harry's best friends would barge through the door.

In his past life, Harry recalled a skinny love situation between his two best friends, starting as early as second year, and felt it was his personal duty to get them two together as soon as possible. Maybe even now, as soon enough, Hermione opened the sliding door.

"Has anyone seen a toad, a boy named Neville's lost one."

Ron gave Harry a is this girl mental look, as she had her school robes already on, and a slingbag over her shoulder, with at least seven books. Hermione sighed annoyingly, throwing her head under the seats, looking for the small creature. Suddenly, Fred and George opened the compartment right behind her.

"Hey ickle ronniekins," George greeted, pushing past Hermione into the seat. Hermione groaned and stomped out, muttering some things about no ettiquite, so rude, yadayada. Typical Hermione.

"Made some new friends?" Fred started, looking at Harry. "And a girlfriend I see?" He said nudging the door. Ron turned scarlet.

Fred looked through the door window, "see bushy hair is little Ronnie's type, he snickered, returning to his seat. Ron looked at a lost of words. Surprised, but too angry to speak.

"What-EW-uh, her? Never in my life would I wanna talk to that bushy control freak ever again!!" Ron looked down at his rat Scabbers, sitting on his lap. Harry nearly jumped out of his seat in surprise. This was no ordinary rat: he was a man, Peter Pettigrew, who had told Voldemort where Harry's parents were hiding, and evidently led to them getting killed. Harry needed to find a way to get rid of the rat before "Scabbers" did any damage.

"And I must say, not a bad pick. Much potential there." George snickered. "Oh Freddie, imagine them two cuddling by the fire in the common room, sharing a cup of cocoa.."

"Peering over their homework,"

"One blanket covering them both,"

"Ron smiling as he leans in-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH" Ron shouted, glaring at both of them evilly.

Harry couldn't help but chuckle. Ron exasperated, glaring at Harry. He just shrugged as if the typical, "Oh they're your brothers, who cares."

As if the compartment could fit any more, a pointy nosed, white blonde haired boy strutted in, with his two cronies lumbering close behind.

"So, it's true! Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts! My name is Malfoy." he paused, while Harry silently prayed oh Ron, please don't laugh, please don't laugh.. "Draco Malfoy."

Ron sniggered. Harry inwardly slapped his head.

Draco turned, obviously offended. "What's your problem? Have a bad cold? Don't have to ask your name. Hand me down robes, pale, freckled complexion. Disgusting red hair, red for blood traitors, as my father always says." Ron made a face, and shrunk into his seat.

"So, want to be friends?"

This decision could and would effect the rest of Harry's life. Years of pain and annoyance could all go away if he said yes.

Harry took a moment to pause and think, and during that moment he looked at Ron, looking down, crestfallen. Harry had totally forgot how much Malfoy's insults had hurt him.

There are many silent favors we do for friends, whether they are aware of them is uncertain, but the look Ron gave Harry after he quietly denied spoke the depth their friendship would go.