Chapter Three

(curse warning)

Sanemi's POV
I'm very hungry. So I heated up my leftovers and sat by Genya at the kitchen table. I looked over at his wrist, trying to see how long it is till he meets his soulmate. Soulmates are just so overrated and stupid.
He looked down at his wrist and smiled. He then showed me his wrist so I could see it better. He had one week, two hours and three minutes. He seems very excited to meet his soulmate, I rolled my eyes and he put his wrist back down. I didn't say anything about how much I despise soulmates. He believed in it and it's none of my business about what he believes in.
If he was happy then that is all that matters. Once I meet his soulmate I am going to check them to make sure they are good enough for Genya. He finished eating and put his dishes away, then he came back and sat down. I looked up at him with slight confusion.

"How long until you meet your soulmate?"

I don't fucking know or care how long until I meet them. I don't even want to meet them, ever. I wear a wristband on my arm to cover it up because it pisses me off. I sighed and told him I didn't know. I know that he won't let this go until I check or show him. Tsk. I rubbed my temples and removed my wristband. I didn't look at my arm and just showed Genya. He seemed excited, so it will be sometime soon, shit.

"Don't tell me how long it is okay? I don't wanna know."

He sighed and nodded his head. I put the wristband back on and finished my food and put my dishes away. I went upstairs and took a shower, it was really hot. The water was hitting my skin with a burning sensation. Once I finished that I went to my room and laid on my bed, in my boxers. I don't really like pajamas much. I went on my phone and scrolled through instagram.
Nothing was very interesting so I exited the app and put my phone down. I was tired and I have work tomorrow. So I plugged my phone in, made sure my alarm was ready and got up. Then I went and turned off the light and went to lay down. It was a little early to go to bed but I don't care.

My alarm went off and I groaned. Work ugh. So then I got up and turned off the alarm and went to get ready for the day. I ate some breakfast Genya made and then said goodbye. Then I went out the door and got on my motorcycle. Work wasn't too bad and then after my shift I went back home. I walked in the door and Tanjiro with his sister was over chatting with Genya.
I didn't really care for them but they were his friends. I rolled my eyes and sat down. They were chatting away about some big amazing party coming up.
Apparently lots of people are going.
Well maybe I'll go to meet more of Genya's friends. I'll probably just ditch the party though. Who fucking knows?