Chapter four

Giyuu's POV
I was home alone, Shinobu and her sisters were out shopping. They said they were getting some punch and decorations for a party coming up. Tanjiro was hosting the party. He was also one of my friends.
So Shinobu is having me come, by force. I don't really want to but at least Tanjiro will be there. I get up out of my chair and go to the living room. It shouldn't take them too long to buy what they need for the party.
The party is in a week, so I have awhile to prepare myself. I don't have work today so I am just chilling at home. I put on a movie and watch it.
They finally came back as the movie was ending. It was about three o'clock now. I went out to help them carry in. They also got groceries for the house. Then we all put the stuff away and chatted. I didn't speak much though, I don't talk a lot.
We then had chicken alfredo for dinner. Kanae made it, with the help of Kanao. Shinobu was busy with looking over paperwork for her job. We all sat down at the kitchen table and ate. Then afterwards I did the dishes. I didn't really mind it.
Least I could do for letting me live with them. After that I went to go take a shower. The water was cold but really soothing. Then I got out and ready for bed. I don't really have much of a life. Wake up, work, hang out with the sisters and sleep. Sometimes Sabito, and Makomo will come over. Or Tanjiro and his sister. Not very often though, he has many other friends. Such as some kids named, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Genya. I've never met Genya though. I'll probably see him at the party.
I'm thinking about ditching though.
I fall asleep and then wake up to the sound of my alarm. I get up and ready and then head to the bus stop. I take the bus to get closer to my job then walk to the hospital. I am a doctor there, it gets busy. Ever since I lost my sister, I've tried to busy myself. She always admired doctors for what they did so I studied and became one.
This way she can be proud of me from up above. So now I can be helpful to people in need. I'm not a popular doctor, so I don't get as busy as some of the others. The day goes by slowly, not too many patients.
I just eat a salad for lunch and then continued on working. Sometimes there would be emergencies that I'd have to rush to but that hasn't happened in a while for me. I got done with work and walked.
Then I made it to the bus stop and waited. I was a bit tired. The bus arrived and I got on. Luckily there wasn't many people on. I got home and had dinner. Sabito was over but Makomo wasn't. She was working at her flower shop. We talked for a bit.
Sabito is excited for the party coming up.

"Hey maybe you'll meet your soulmate at the party! If you have one."

Man, him and Shinobu love to bring my soulmate problem into everything. I shrugged and sighed. Who knows about the soulmate party thing. I'm not going to get my hopes up.