Chapter nine

(curse warning)

Sanemi's POV
I woke up feeling like shit. Then realizing I'm in a hospital. Everything came back to me right away. It also explained why I was here and in pain. I looked over and Genya was sitting there. He had been crying.

"You- you are awake!!"

He then grabbed my hand and smiled. That dork. I nodded and tried to speak but my throat was really dry. He let go of my hand and picked up a water cup and handed it over. I slowly brought it to my lips and sipped on it. I was thirsty but I wasn't about to chug on it and choke. I finished the water and he set it aside. I then tried to sit up but it was a bit painful, Genya had to help me sit up. I repeatedly assured him that I was fine, he then stared at me. Soon Tanjiro and his sister arrived. It was still early morning, too early for all of this. Tanjiro was going to hug me and I stared him down so he just patted my shoulder. I wasn't about to be hugged when I am in pain, no fucking way.
They stayed for a bit but then I made them leave for school. I now had peace and quietness. It was eight o'clock by now. I was still tired so I closed my eyes and rested for a while. When I woke up again, I was in even more pain. The meds I was on must have run out, they will probably give me more eventually. I just sighed and stayed still, I didn't want to move around and squirm in pain. I bet I look like complete shit. I turned my head and looked at the clock, I was still sitting up. So I am a little sore from sleeping like that too. It was almost noon by now, nurses probably were gonna show up anytime soon for some crappy lunch. I hated hospitals and their bright white rooms.
I then looked out the window, it was brighter out now. The sun was shining and there were barely any clouds in sight. Good day to be out and about, not stuck in here. Speaking of being in here, those damn smugglers got away. Gosh fucking damn it. I did fight back pretty well until they pulled out those stupid guns. I slowly put my hand up, squinting my eyes and the sting and ruffled my hair. I put my arm back down and continued to look out the window.

"Hello... soulmate."

I turned my head toward the door and saw my doctor. He was also my soulmate, this whole situation wasn't how I expected us to meet.

"This is a little awkward, do you mind if I sit down? I'll Try to get to know you as a person and not just as a patient."

I nodded, I didn't really wanna talk about my wounds or how I'm feeling. He sat down and it was a bit awkward but we started talking more. We talked about our lives, friends, family and work. Then it was brought up about the party. We were both there but left so we didn't meet each other. Apparently he had met my brother at the party.
Oh fuck. Just wait until the others find out. They will be up my ass and bothering me for weeks if not months. After a while he had to go for work, still be in the same building though. I sat there for a little bit and then the nurses came in.
They gave me food for lunch, it tasted fucking nasty. I can cook way better than whoever made this shit. Then they gave me more medicine.
It took a bit to kick in.
Time passed by and after a while I was able to go back home. I still wasn't fully recovered but I've had enough nights spent in the hospital. I haven't had any time with my soulmate. I need to plan a date.
It also feels good to no longer be his patient. I got a ride from Rengoku and got home. First thing I did was hug Genya and then take a shower. It was a little difficult but it was nice to take one by myself than help from a nurse. Afterwards I got ready for bed. Then I went to my room and laid down.
Ideas were running through my head. What do I want to do for the date? I don't want to do anything basic. That would be boring and fucking lame. I closed my eyes and laid on my side, the one that didn't hurt.
It took me awhile to finally fall asleep. I woke up around ten-thirty. I have time off a while for recovery. New day, new experiences.

Time to Meet Sanegiyuu storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें