Chapter eight

(curse warning)

Giyuu's POV
I woke up, I was a bit tired. Yesterday's party was too much social interaction. I had to get up for work though. I cooked breakfast for everyone and ate. Kanae thanked me for it. I shrugged and then did the dishes after we were all done eating. After that I left the house and got to work.
Nothing much was happening, patient's coming in and out but nothing too serious. It was just another normal day. I had salad for lunch again. After that I had some files and papers to fill out so I was gonna be staying a bit longer today.
I messaged Shinobu to tell her I won't be there for dinner. Then I continued on with the papers. I quickly ate a small dinner and then there was an emergency. Someone was being rushed into the hospital from a mugging. Now this may be normal in most hospitals but nothing barely ever happens in this town. I quickly got things ready with some other doctors and waited for the patient to arrive. They should be here by seven-ten or so.
He arrived but I got a clipboard shoved in my face before anything. Male, Japanese, 5"10, age 21, name; Sanemi Shinazugawa. (based off of what google says. I'm not very good with heights).
Blood type; Marechi, very rare blood type. Well that is gonna be difficult to deal with. Once I was done looking over the information sheet I went over to where the others were.
One of the doctors told me that he was drifting in and out of consciousness. So I don't know If he will be able to tell any other  important information. I go quickly wash my hands and put on gloves. Then I get closer to the patient with some supplies. He barely opens his eyes and mutters. I lean in to hear him better and he speaks up, clearly in pain.

"You... I've finally fucking met you..."

I don't know what he is talking about. Yet again we are giving him some drugs to help with pain and he is not fully conscious. He eventually fully passes out and we get to work quickly. Removing the bullets carefully and sewing up the holes. Cleaning up the blood and disinfecting it along the way. After a while, we finish and I take off my gloves.
I go wash my hands and sit down in the waiting room for a minute. I am very tired and tell some of the others good job. I was able to go home now, the nurses will look after him. I'll also be back home tomorrow to talk and check about things.
I get up and go home, everyone was already asleep or just in there rooms. I get ready for bed and pass out.
It was a long day. I wake up to my alarm and got up and ready for the day. Monday. I go to the living room and wait for breakfast to be done. Shinobu was making breakfast this morning, and soon Kanae came down and sat at the kitchen table. Kanao was already sitting down, then Shinobu passed out the food and we started eating. 
I was eating peacefully and then Shinobu grabbed my wrist.

"You met your soulmate and didn't tell me!?"

Huh!? Now that was suprising to hear and I don't get surprised easily. I pulled my wrist back and looked at it. 'Found' what..? I found them... when did I meet them? They were all staring at me and I looked up at them puzzled.

"Wait let me call Sabito and Makomo. They need to come over and see this!"

She called them and soon enough they arrived. Sabito didn't even knock he just burst through the door. Makomo smiled and followed in after him. He ran up to me and shook me.

"You found them!? Whennnnnn?"

This was giving me a headache. I thought about it all and then it dawned on me. The last night patient... I stood up and excused myself.

I rushed out of the room and drove to the hospital. I normally take the bus but I wanted to see him right away. I made it and went inside. I checked the clipboard and went to his room. I start work in an hour so I have some time to kill. I opened his door and he was sitting up looking out the window.

"Hello... soulmate."