S-Rank Mission

This is a Naruto x Hanabi story. Will not be a long story but I'm pretty sure with how it will end, everyone will be happy with it.

WARNING : This story will have an adult theme.

Before anyone asks: no, I don't have anything against Hinata (she's fine) and no, I don't have anything with her and Naruto ending together (they're fine). It's just how I wanted to write this story. Don't look too much into it.

--------------------------

"Sensei please, I'm begging you," Naruto asked desperately while clasping his hands over the desk.

"I heard you the first time Naruto," Kakashi said calmly without looking up from his book, "as well as the 77 times last week and the 65 times the week before that. My answer is still the same: there are no S-Rank missions available. We don't even have any A-Rank missions at the moment."

"Whyyyyyyy?" Naruto face planted on the desk.

"It is unbecoming of the hero of the shinobi world to be acting like a petulant child," the hokage said while flipping the page.

Naruto looked up and scowled, "Can you blame me though? It's been almost two years since we've been assigned anything even close to an S-Rank mission. TWO YEARS SENSEI!"

"That's usually the case during peace time. Or are you saying that you would rather go back to when all four villages were at constant war with each other and we had to inscript children straight out of the academy to go out and fight in the front lines?"

Naruto didn't answer.

The silver haired shinobi peered over his book, "Naruto..."

"No, of course not..." he muttered.

"Better," he turned his attention back to the story he was reading, "why can't you be like your friends? Settling down, focusing on raising a family, focus on other things that don't revolve around being a ninja."

"I already did that, remember? I have a wife and two kids."

"Really?"

"You were at the wedding!"

"Huh, must have forgot. After all, it's hard to believe that a man with a wife and kids would be coming here every day to bother me," he flipped the page once more.

"Look, I love my wife and my kids, but I'm more than just that. I'm a ninja! I have worked my entire life for this headband and everything that entails. All those years I spent training with you, with Jiraiya sensei, are you telling me that was all for nothing? Besides, how am I ever going to be the next Hokage if I don't prove I'm the best there is?"

"Naruto you tamed the Kyuubi's power, defeated the alien-god Ten-Tails, and stopped the moon from crashing into the Earth. I'm pretty sure you have a secured position as the next Hokage when I retire."

"But...but..."

Kakashi stopped reading and turned his attention to his ex-pupil, "what is this really about Naruto?"

"What?"

"Why are you so desperate to get an S-Rank mission to the point where you would badger me non-stop for the better part of 2 years?"

"I already told you—"

"Please, I can tell when you are lying; you're even easier to read than this book, and that's saying something," he swiveled his chair to face him directly, "are you having problems at home? Is everything all right with Hinata and the kids?"

"Everything's fine," the blonde ninja answered a bit too quickly, "there is no secrete reason or anything like that. I just want a challenging mission like the good old days."