Plan

Welcome back guys!!

Lets go into the story ;)

--------------------------

"Haaaaaa...so much better," Naruto sighed while dipping his body into the warm water after folding his towel and setting it next to him. He was currently at a local hot spring in the outskirts of the village. It wasn't much, just a small venue for 10 people tops, but it was perfect for Naruto's plan.

Allright, I placed a shadow clone in the room and managed to sneak out without anyone noticing. I can camp out here until it's time for us to leave for Konoha, buying food from the stores around while sending a new clone over there every couple of hours. Hanabi will never suspect a thing and I'll just switch places with the clone when they leave the village. At that point all I have to do is keep my distance from her until we get back home and then everything will be back to normal.

"Heh, sometimes I amaze even myself with how clever I can be," he chuckled while taking a sip from the milk bottle he had purchased at the entrance.

"Really now?"

He spat out the drink, struggling to catch his breath before turning around.

"Hanabi?!"

"Why don't you tell me more about how clever you are?"

He was about to make up some excuse as to why he was in the hot springs when he noticed a few things. One, her tone did not show anger of any sort. Two, she seemed more amused than anything else. Three, she was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her noticeably shaped figure.

"Did you really think I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between you and a shadow clone?" she smirked at him.

"Uumm Hanabi, I don't think this is the right time to be talking about this," he said nervously, trying his hardest to avert his gaze.

"What, because of this?" she pointed down.

"Y-Yeah."

"You're right, how stupid of me. Let me fix that."

Before he could even think, she dropped the towel completely, leaving herself completely bare in front of him.

"H-HANABI!?" his eyes went wide and his dick sprung up so fast it actually caused a splash on the surface of the water.

"Much better," she sighed while stretching her body and giving him a full view.

"W-WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING?!" he stammered, his face bright red.

"You're supposed to be clever, what does it look like I'm doing?" she laughed coyly while getting into the water herself.

"Hanabi this is the men's side, what if someone else comes in?!" he said desperately.

"Don't worry about it. I paid the owner to close off the resort for the rest of the afternoon. No one is coming in while we are here; so just relax already."

Naruto felt anything but relaxed at the moment.

"Mmmmn these springs are doing wonders to my skin," she purred while rubbing her arms and legs slowly, "it feels so soft and smooth."

This is a dream; this has to be a dream.

"Do you want to feel for yourself?" she smiled at him before slowly making her way towards him.

WAKE UP, WAKE UP! He thought, pinching and slapping himself furiously. He suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck, only to find Hanabi looking up at him with half lidded eyes and flushed cheeks.