Sweet Sister-in-Law

Welcome back guys!!

This will the last chapter of this story.

Lets go into the story ;)

--------------------------

Back in Konoha

"Hinata? I'm home!" the Hyuga housewife heard from the kitchen, followed by the sound of the door closing.

"I'm making dinner!" she called back while not taking her eyes away from the simmering pot in front of her, "Boruto and Himawari are at the park with the babysitter, they'll be back for—mmmph!"

He was cut off when a pair of strong arms spun her and then dipped her, followed by a deep kiss from her husband, which she returned. After a few moments they pulled away, Hinata trying to catch her breath with half lidded eyes while Naruto simply gave her a sly smile.

"And hello to you my beautiful wife."

"H-Honey?! W-What's gotten into you?" she asked surprised.

"Oh nothing. I just came back from a being a week apart from the woman I love," he pulled her up and twirled her before catching her in his arms again, "is that not reason enough to be happy?"

"Well yes, but you seem so...so jubilant."

He shrugged, "what can I say? Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Side note, your pot is over flowing."

"Ah!" getting out of his embrace she hurried to the stove, turning down the flame before removing the lid and blowing over it a few times to disperse the steam. Once she managed to calm it down, she felt her husband wrap his arms around her waist before pulling her close and burying his face in her hair.

"N-Naruto?"

"I missed you; gods, I missed you so much," he murmured before moving down and planting kisses on her neck and shoulder.

Hinata swallowed nervously, having a faint idea what he was going to ask for next, "w-well h-honey, since you've been away f-or so long, w-why don't we...you know...celebrate your return? I-If that's what you w–want—"

"No," he stopped kissing her.

"Huh?" she turned around to face him, his face now serious.

"Hinata, I've been doing a lot of thinking this last week. Not only about what I did before I left, but more importantly how I've been as a husband to you; and I realized that I have not been a good partner to you."

"What do you mean?" she asked confused.

He let go of her waist and instead took her hand into him, looking her in the eyes, "Hinata, I'm sorry. I've been pushy with when it comes to our sex life," he paused for a moment while she blushed and stammered embarrassedly before continuing, "I've selfishly been thinking about myself without taking proper consideration of your wants and needs. You shouldn't have to push yourself to do something you don't want to just for me. That is unacceptable, and for that I am deeply, truly sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

"Honey what are you talking about?" she asked, genuinely perplexed where this was coming from, "you've always been respectful of my wants and wishes."

"Have I Hinata? Have I? Tell me this, and please be completely honest: do you really want us to have sex tonight once we put the kids to bed?"

"O-Of course I-I do!" she stammered, though her face turned a deeper shade of red, "I mean...you know...if you really want to..."

"See, that's what I'm talking about. I don't want you to feel like you HAVE to do it just because you think it will please me. I'm a grown man Hinata, not some horny teen who all he thinks about is sex. We'll do it when we BOTH want to."