80.

TOO LATE?

Another day has come, Sana and Tzuyu are currently walking down the streets as they got finished eating.

Sana have made a new rule that they will always eat a lunch together anywhere. Miyeon and her wasn't like this because of some busy schedules. They did it once and that was no longer followed anymore. They were already in a one year relationship and their busy schedules won't let them separate.

Back to Tzuyu and Sana who are talking about some stuffs about their life without each other's side.

Sana admit that she liked this new Tzuyu. She wasn't that cold, just like the old days. She becomes more talkative than in the past. She got more open to her. She really got matured.

"Dahyun unnie have told me that you still don't know how to drive?"Tzuyu asked

"Yeah, the last time I check I almost got into an accident when I tried to drive"Sana remembered what happened that day. She almost got hitted by a truck, but luckily it got stopped inches away from her. It's just because of her stubborness, she wasn't that used with driving but she still insisted to. That scared the shit out of her so she's not going to try driving ever again.

"Who taught you?"Tzuyu asked

"Dahyun"Sana replied

"Why her? She's bad at teaching. You know, I can teach you. I will help you when you're already ready"Tzuyu said as Sana just nodded her head

They talked until the topic came to their past. Sana didn't expect that to heard from her.

She don't know but her heart was beating too fast that she might get a cardiac arrest a few more minutes. She already moved on and why is she feeling all of this again?

"I actually learned something from states. I don't really know how can I express my feelings for someone that's why what's happening is I'm hurting that person"Tzuyu explained

"I get it. You're so innocent about love. I know that since then"Sana averted her gaze

"Sorry if I hurt you back then. I didn't realize that I was already hurting you. I'm so stupid not to know that"Tzuyu apologized, Sana stared at her before she answered

"It's fine. I know you didn't mean that. It was almost a years anyways"Sana showed a smile. She look away after that before she melt into Tzuyu's intense gaze.

"Am I already too late?"Tzuyu mumbled, that didn't clearly heard by Sana. That is because she's in a daydream about the said latter.

"Come again?"Sana asked, clearly confused

"That's nothing important. I still have something important to do. You? Are you going somewhere? I'll bring you there"Tzuyu offered

"Yes. I need to go back to my condo and I'll be going to meet Miyeon"Sana said, smiling

"Okay"Tzuyu shortly replied and Sana felt that there was something wrong with her. What happened? She got back to her cold self again.

After that they got inside Tzuyu's car with Tzuyu opening the car door for her. She's really a gentlewoman now. They didn't even say anything the whole ride. They are just in silence, no one dared to talk.

Something is really up to her, really.