88.

SHE NEVER MOVED ON

The girls are now currently on their way to Jeongyeon's party. Today she got an opportunity all over the world. Her clothing line become famous as time passed by and now they are celebrating her success.

Jeongyeon invited almost all of her friends, her batch mates in Tdoong University, and also her College friends. So they will be expecting a lot of visitors for tonight's event.

Sana and Tzuyu were now currently at the same table as they were waiting for their other friends to arrive. It was just the two of them here since Sana insisted Tzuyu to be this early before Miyeon could picked her up.

And for that, she's still not in a good terms with her girlfriend. She doesn't know, but she had no idea how to approach her when she didn't even know that she did something wrong.

"Hey? Can I use comfort room for a minute?"Tzuyu muttered but it seems  like Sana is not listening. She's just glancing at girls behind her. They are giggling and kept on eyeing her and that really annoyed her.
"Sana?"she tapped her shoulder, which she came back to her own self

"What?!"Sana didn't mean to raised a voice to her, for some reason she's mad

"Just don't mind them. I'll just use a comfort room"Tzuyu then stood up but got stopped midway when Sana took a hold of her arms. She looked at the latter in confusion.

"I'll go with you"Sana also stood up

"Eh? Are you serious?"Tzuyu frowned

"Yes, I am"Sana said and took Tzuyu along with her

"Are you done Tzuyu ah?"Sana asked, she is now currently outside the cubicle as she was waiting for Tzuyu to get finish

"I didn't even told you to come here and now you're in a hurry"Tzuyu said the moment she finished her business

"It's hot here"Sana whined

"Now let's go"

Soon they arrived at their table, now completed. Their seat was based on partners. Miyeon is included. Tzuyu is the only one who doesn't have a partner.

"Tzuyu! Since you didn't get a partner yet. I will recommend someone to you!"Nayeon said and checked Sana first
"If that's okay with you, Sana?"she asked, that Sana considered as teasing

"Yeah of course"Sana then sat besides Momo who had displayed a teasing smirk

How can they say those stupid things right infront of MY girlfriend.

"He's been for—

"He? What eww"Dahyun is the first one to react

"Come on! It's just a one night date"Jeongyeon said

"Yeah it's fine with me"Tzuyu answered, which she earned a slight glare from Sana

But after that Tzuyu got to know who her partner is, she regretted it. She really regretted it.

"Why are you even here, Sehun?"Tzuyu asked as they are now walking away to their table. She can't just take the tension between Chaeyoung and Sehun.

Chaeyoung and him were not in good terms. Not only because Sehun becomes Mina's one year husband, but even before they got into a fight. Yes, Mina got into an arranged marriage after Tzuyu left but that didn't end and they got to divorce. That thing is only known by the three of them.

For a reason, Sehun really accepted that because he got to know that Chaeyoung has a feelings for Mina. And Tzuyu hated him for that.

"I'm in a relationship so please leave me alone"Tzuyu said

"But why did your friends made me your date then?"

"Because I kept this on a secret"

Tzuyu is not good at lying so she hopes he will believe this.

"He/she is here?"

"Y-yes"Tzuyu replied that made the latter smirked

-

"Don't hate me after doing this"Tzuyu said the moment she reached for Sana

Sana is just staring at her in full of confusion. Tzuyu took that chance to leaned forward and captured the smaller's lips. Sana's eyes got widen at her sudden action. She saw how the girls shouted from behind, but that didn't get into her whole brain.

All she could hear was her heart.

Tzuyu's lips was still the exact taste, still the same feelings.

Sana's hands find it's way to the hem of Tzuyu's shirt, slowly closing her eyes while feeling the soft lips against her.

After that, Sana just found herself responding to the kiss with the same intensity as hers.

On that same night, Sana is sure to herself. She never moved on from Chou Tzuyu. Not even once.