33.

WARNING:
matured sexual content.

•••

ROOMMATE

Tzuyu and Sana are both at the bed now taking some rest. The taller was not that tired since she is just at the lower part of the water, sitting. Sana on the other hand was still hyper as ever. She just got swim and swim earlier and now she looks like she never got tired.

"Tzu do you think the girls are now sleeping?"Sana asked

"Maybe? You guys are so hyper"Tzuyu replied

"Aw I still want to play with them"Sana pouted

"What are you? A kid?"Tzuyu frowned

"I'm still older than you, Tzu"Sana stood from her seat

"In age"Tzuyu answered making Sana frown even more

"Fine. I'm bored"Sana seated right next to her

"Sleep then"Tzuyu replied still her eyes on her phone

"What about let's play?"Sana smirked with a naughty thought inside her mind

"Stop being so childish"Tzuyu said. Sana then got infront of the latter in a matter of seconds and took her phone. Tzuyu look up to her with a frown.

"Give m—

Tzuyu got cutted off when Sana placed her lips onto her. The latter didn't kissed her back but that didn't stop the smaller girl, she kissed Tzuyu even more. Licking, sucking, biting the latter's lips.

It didn't end long and Tzuyu finally gave in. They are currently kissing each other. The atmosphere becomes hot due to their hot session and the air-conditioned room wasn't helping.

Tzuyu pulled out from the kiss and rested her head over the girl's shoulder as she catched her breath.

"We can't do it here"Tzuyu whispered through her ear

"I want you, Tzuyu ah~"Sana said with that seductive sexy voice of hers. But that didn't work. Tzuyu closed her eyes while shooking her head.

With that Sana slowly reached Tzuyu's hand and place it to her clothed center that was now soaked wet. Tzuyu bit her lip as she stared at it.

"I need you so fucking bad, Daddy~"Sana said and lust can be seen into her eyes

Tzuyu groaned and pushed Sana, making her back hits the soft mattress. Sana assumed that, that name made the latter turned on.

Tzuyu then started to attack her neck leaving red marks on it. Sana moaned in response. She liked it. The taller then face her and captured her lips.

Their mouths are now dancing in sync. Tzuyu bit her lower lip and entered her tongue inside Sana's mouth as when she opened it. Her hands was roaming around Sana's body, giving it a sensual touch. Sana was craving for Tzuyu's touch since then. Her own hands wasn't enough to pleasure herself.

The taller pulled out and removed her own shirt so as Sana's. It didn't end long and they are now fully naked. Tzuyu played with her mounds, pinching, sucking and biting it. Sana was in heaven feeling Tzuyu's tounge playing with her sensitive mounds.