78.

MOVED ON?

It's currently 7am, and here Sana is, she's inside Tzuyu's car. Sana's mother said, she should come over to her new company to help her step sister for some important matters.

She was just looking at the car window since she wasn't used with this. They haven't saw each other for the passed few years so that explains.

Sana came back to her senses when she suddenly felt Tzuyu's face close to her.

What is she trying to do? Oh my gosh!

Sana knows she felt that, so the latter back out a little.

"You're not responding so I decided to removed your seatbelt instead"Tzuyu said looking directly at her eyes as Sana look down, she's right her hands is still removing her seatbelt.

Oh my goodness, Sana! That's fucking embarrassing. I hate my brain sometimes.

"Let's eat breakfast first?"Tzuyu then opened the door and got out without waiting for Sana's consent

Sana sighed in relief. She don't know why it suddenly becomes awkward when she's around Tzuyu. She's not like this before.

It startled her when the door besides her suddenly opened and what startled her the most is Tzuyu was doing it for her.

What happened to her in States and she become like this?

"Hey? Are you alright?"Tzuyu asked in a soft tone

"Y-yeah"Sana stuttered as she hop out off the car

"Okay"Tzuyu shortly replied as she faced her back and went inside the restaurant. Sana took a deep breath and closed the car door first before she followed Tzuyu inside.

And now inside the restaurant, Sana just found herself checking the girl across her. They are currently waiting for their foods and Tzuyu was busy with her phone, that she didn't noticed Sana is checking her out.

Still as dense as ever.

But she admitted it, Tzuyu become more beautiful to her eyes. She got more matured. Her hair is now cutted in shoulder length and it really fitted her. The way she dressed was more elegant and her soft voice really sounds good for Sana's ears.

Everything for her changed, but one thing is for sure, she's still dense like the old days. Or it's just her who's thinking that?

Sana got caught off guard when Tzuyu also stared at her. They stared at each other not until Sana averted her gaze.

"Your phone is ringing"Tzuyu uttered, and she is right. She mentally slap herself for not noticing it.

She checked the caller's name and it was telling 'Love', which is her girlfriend.

"Love? You already have a boyfriend?"Tzuyu asked in confusion

"Girlfriend"Sana replied and answered the call

"Love?.. Ah yeah I'm fine.. I'm here at our favorite restaurant... No it's fine, I'm here with my step sister.. Yeah I know.. I love you too"Sana said through the call

She look over Tzuyu and her face was not telling anything, just like in the past.

"What's her name?"Tzuyu asked

"You got more talkative now huh"Sana said that instead of answering

"Answer my question"Tzuyu said ignoring her

"Cho Miyeon, she's part of the cheerleading team. Remember her?"Sana said smiling through her words

"No"Tzuyu shortly answered and Sana wasn't buying it, she knows Tzuyu knew her

"I'm gonna introduce her to you again then"Sana said, but Tzuyu shook her head

"No need"Tzuyu said in a serious tone

"Why—"before Sana could finish her sentence the waiter finally came with their foods on his hands

"Here's your order ma'am"he said putting their foods over their table

"Thank you"Tzuyu said and the waiter now took his leave. Tzuyu raised a brow as she saw Sana not eating her foods.
"Dig in"she said

Sana started to eat as she watched Tzuyu.

She's so weird today.