01

ANAYA

    Well fuck shit isn't this great? Aarrrgghhh

"Anaya are you listening to me?" Mrs Green said and that's  when I snapped out of my small human hating world.

"No mam, could you repeat that?" I said knowing she hates repeating shit.

She huffs "I just said you are paired with miss Davis for the English  literature  project"

I had my doubts about this and I hated having regrets. Then just when I opened my mouth Mrs Green cut me off "yes it is compulsory and yes you need to be in a pair and no one else wants to be paired with you, as Briar Davis is new here she doesn't know about your antics, yet!" Peeking above her glasses. "I have told her to meet you at the library at 1 o clock."

I rolled my eyes at her hoping she sees it and now she starts speaking again "you are also going to give her a tour of the campus is that a problem?" Is she really  asking me this what gave it away, my sulky face.

"No mam it not a problem at all I would love that, is there anything else I can do for her?" I said in the most monotonous way ever.

"No that's it, And all the best for your project" she said walking away into the crowded hallway until I couldn't spot her. I stood there wishing the roof would fall on me but how could I be so lucky. I walked towards the library  knowing it will be 1 in ten minutes. Only ten minutes  without another human. I shan't waste it.

Mrs Green knew me before anyone else I trusted her after that particular incident even more. She didn't  force me to answer her questions in class even though I didn't have a solid reason why? She called me frequently to her house for dinners I would occasionally  show up at her house to take care of her mother. She got married and it didn't work out atleast that's what she told me and I believe her. It's like she just lived for her mother taking care of her brought her joy that's what mattered the most. Mrs Green's mother Polly was a lovely lady just like a grandmother I didn't have. And to mention a brilliant cook. Shit I am drooling.

After a few walks between the library aisles and a few strange glances from the librarian I finally sat down opening a random book to look like I belong here. I understand the librarian's confusion to as in why is a half emo homeless looking girl walked into the library.  I am glad to have blessed her eyes. It's not like I hate books it's quiet the opposite actually but my school library just sucks coz people know me here. They come up to me and try to talk to me.

It's been 13 minutes that means it is 1:03 and she isn't here yet. I hate it when people are late. I have been waiting and waiting for 13 minutes of my life when I could have just stared at the beautiful, plain, white most blank ceiling doing nothing this is just outrageous. I am going.

Just when I was going to leave I heard the slightest commotion which sounded pretty loud in a silent library. Looking around I saw her.

Shit

Her blond hair was falling around her face and rest in a bun. Her glasses were about to fall from her tip of her nose. Her baby pink cardigan was off one shoulder from how fast she was running she was panting her bag on the other shoulder her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. She was so beautiful. She is a little shorter than me. She starts walking in my direction shit why is she walking  towards me. Then I heard her kind voice.

"Are you Anaya? " she said. I was still lost in her green eyes. How do people have eyes like that, mine are poop black. Answer her, answer her dipshit.

"Yeah, you must be Briar." I asked knowing it obviously I have never seen her before. She also offered me a hand shake.

"Yes, yes I am and I am so so sorry for being .late it's just my first day and I don't want to mess it up". She didn't let go of my hand until I looked down and straight into her eyes.

"Yeah I mean you were 4 minutes late but I can spare that this time" I said. "Where do you want to start now and what is the project about?" I asked wanting to get this over with as quick as possible.

"What I gathered from what Mrs Green told me was we have 2 options, 1st is the information about the conspiracy of Christopher Marlowe and William Shakespeare or 2nd about the list of romantic poets of 18th to 19th century and their work." She explained. As we both walked towards the English literature section of the library which was much more secluded.

"I think we should do", "the romantic poets" she said and I said "the conspiracy one" at the same time."OK let's do Romantic poets" I agreed with her even though I was hesitant. I really loved conspiracies.

"No no let's do the conspiracies you wanted that right?" She tried to be polite but I was really tired and I was getting  late.

"No I said it already we are doing the romantic poets, did I make myself clear?" I said pretty annoyed by now.she nodded in response. "Use your words when I ask something get it?"

She tucked her hair behind her ears and nodded again and i raised my eyebrows wanting something more. "Ye-yes I get it" she finally said.

"OK I am late to work, can we continue this tomorrow?" I asked before letting her answer I interrupted her again "Also remind me to give you the campus tour tomorrow, so are we clear here?"

And she nodded once again she doesn't understand simple words does she? I pull her in by that pretty pink cardigan of hers as I whisper to her "Are we clear?" My hands stayed on her hips as I was towering her while her hands stayed to her sides as if they had no life.

"Yes, yes we are" I think she understood finally. Her cheeks were a cute shade of pink.

I murmured "better" walking out of the library. I left her flustered, it was really great for my ego that she gets all shy when I talk. I didn't specifically hate this particular human contact.

AUTHORS NOTE:-
AAAAAHHHHH!!! OMG I JUST POSTED I REALLY LOVE YALL FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE BYE MY SHELLBOMBS.

AUTHORS NOTE:-AAAAAHHHHH!!! OMG I JUST POSTED I REALLY LOVE YALL FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE BYE MY SHELLBOMBS

LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES

                   -S