Chapter 3: Welcome to Strubeus

Freshly transformed into a Golden Ranger, Adrian's first objective is to find survivors of this years-long war. But it's not in this frozen desert that he is likely to find someone.

He searches, far away, for a place to go. He can see steep mountains and starts heading towards them. His powers are remarkable, he runs at such speed that in a few minutes he is already at the foot of the mountain.

Adrius: "A mountain like this would be an ideal hiding place for survivors, I need to find caves."

The snow and the wind, which were already very intense, redouble their strength as Adrius sinks into the mountains. Luckily for him, his outfit prevents him from catching cold.

At the bend of a mountain slope, a path seems to take shape through the snow. Thanks to the technology of his helmet, which studies the ground, Adrius notices that there are recent footprints on this path. Someone has definitely been there.

He then continues on this path, seeing only the ground as the snow is intense. As if, approaching the top, it became stronger and stronger. As if by magic. But that does not prevent Adrius from progressing.

It will now be almost an hour that he struggles through the snow and the icy wind to reach the summit

It will now be almost an hour that he struggles through the snow and the icy wind to reach the summit. He never stops climbing until he passes above the clouds. The storm is finally over.

But when he thought the galley was finally behind him, he came face to face with a hundred people, armed with sticks and pitchforks. Adrius wastes no time and raises his arms in peace.

A: "I'm here to help you, i'm not your ennemi."

An old man comes out of the crowd struggling to stand with his big stick. Intrigued, he looks Adrius up and down before addressing him.

???: "Who are you?"

A: "My name is Adrius and I come to your aid to fight the monsters that terrify your planet."

Seeing that the people of Strubeus are still on the defensive, Adrius decides to take off his helmet so that his human face looks less aggressive without his helmet.

A: "I'm from planet Earth, Zordon trained me for a long time to make Strubeus at peace again."

???: "You must therefore be the famous Power Rangers that we have been waiting for a long time. I imagined you more... imposing. But since you made it through our storm, I guess you're pretty powerful."

A: "Your storm? It was you who created this horror in which I struggled for hours?"

???: "Indeed, we have several mages and we are using this storm to be safe from the monsters that are destroying our civilization as time goes by. But we don't know how long it's gonna last."

A: "If they're as strong as Zordon and Alpha told me, this storm won't hold them back for long. But if I want to help you, I need to know more about you to organize a response."

???: "I introduce myself, am Ake-Polda, one of the last great mages and survivors of this planet. Here are the 105 Strubesians who remain to our knowledge and who form the ultimate alliance against the monsters who have come to invade us."

A: "Pleased Ake-Polda. You and your friends are going to have to guide me to these monsters so we can fight them together."

A-P: "Let us prepare with our best mages and warriors, then we will face them."

Ake-Polda turns around asking Adrius to follow him. They both head for a cave entrance. Behind everyone follows suit.

They all arrive together in a huge cave with infrastructures inside. Huts, with beds in them. Large tables for dining, an armory and other rooms for training.

A: "All that in a cave? But how did you do that?"

A-P: "We don't look like much, but we are powerful. In a few days, thanks to the power of our mages and the construction knowledge of the Strubesians, we managed to create this survival space. Magic allows us many things and, in this place, we have maximum comfort for our survival."

Adrius is amazed by the work accomplished by the Strubesians in such a short time. All that's missing is the decor, he thought.

???: "THEY'RE COMING!!! THEY'RE CLOSE!!!"

A scout who was watching the surroundings arrives running and shouting. He spotted the monsters approaching the mountain.

A-P: "It's time to show us what your powers are. We follow you."

A: "It's Morphin' Time!"