Chapter 4: Meet the Evil

No time to lose, the monsters are getting closer. They must be stopped before they reach the mountain and find the Strubesian camp.

Adrius, followed by a large number of Strubesian warriors, heads down the mountain. They are more than fifty to follow the golden ranger to his first fight against the monster which has reduced to nothing a large part of the Strubesian population.

Several mages are with the group to help them crossing the snowstorm without damage. They quickly get out of it nd see the monster not so far away. He has a big number of minions with him.

Before being spotted by the monster, Adrius and the Strubesian warriors hide in the heights of the valley to have a chance to surprise them. Meters per meters they advance, the army of the monster is getting bigger.

"Three times? Five times? Ten times more than us?" A warrior exclaims. "We have no chance!"

"Trust me."

Adrius jumps into the valley and stands facing the oncoming army. Under the dumbfounded army that escort him, he advances, alone, facing the monster and his henchmen who stop when they see a man advancing towards them.

A: "You won't go any further."

???: "Who are you and how dare you stand in front of me?"

A: "I come to destroy you to defend this planet."

???: "You want to destroy me, the great Scamitar? AHAH, let me laugh!"

A: "Scamitar, so that's your name. I like to know my opponent's name before reducing him to dust."

S: "And what are you going to do, alone?"

A: "This! IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!"

Scamitar and his minions are blinded by the light emanating from Adrius which shines brighter than ever. It seems that Adrius is getting stronger and stronger. He then appears in his Gold Ranger form!

 He then appears in his Gold Ranger form!

S: "Zordon is not dead and he is back..."

A: "How do you know Zordon?"

S: "I was there 10 000 years ago. I was fighting alongside Rita when she was locked in a pod and Zordon was destroyed. But seeing you, it looks like he's back."

A: "You may have destroyed his carnal envelope but he is still there and he chose me to defeat you. I will us it to avenge him."

Without giving Scamitar time to respond, Adrius rushes towards him, fist forward but is quickly stopped by the monster who just blocks his arm, pulls him and throw him away.

Scamitar, confident, turns himself and addresses to his minions.

S: "Go back to the base, i won't need you."

As soon as his minions are going back, he launches himself towards Adrius who is slightly stunned after being knocked on the ground. He thrusts his elbow forward towards Adrius's face but he manages to turn and dodge his blow.

He gets up quickly, gets back on his feet and rush again to Scamitar. He fakes a punch before hooking his right leg and knocking him down. He, then, wants to hit him again but the latter screams and pushes Adrius far away with his power.

Down again, Adrius is shaken. He hadn't expected to be knocked down so easily. Full of aggressiveness, he gets up and throws himself at his opponent with clenched fists. The cry of his enemy resounds and he flies, this time, to the foot of the cliff.

S: "You can't reach me, you're wasting your time, you're far too weak."

Without listening to Scamitar's words, the Golden Ranger goes on the attack, fists forward.

Ake-Polda: "What is he doing? He did not understand the lesson and go again the same way!"

The leader of the last Strubesians shares his concern with his warriors in the heights of the valley. He can only see how powerless the ranger is against the monster. But Adrius does not seem defeated and continues, once, twice, three times. Always with the same result.

"Should we step him?" Asks a warrior.

A-P: "Let him continue, he seems to have an idea in mind."

S: "You definitely don't understand, why do you insist?"

A: "For this!"

Seeing Adrius charging at him, Scamitar shouts to push him away but the ranger anticipates and stops immediately. The sound wave does not push him back and then, he charges again to finally reach his enemy! His punch in the stomach is devastating, he continues with a jump kick in the head.

Scamitar, spread out on the ground, seems stunned. The power emanating from Adrius' kick almost knocked him out. He gets up with difficulty under the dumbfounded gaze of the Strubesians who do not understand what has happened.

Slowly, he advances towards Adrius and, while he is less than a meter away, teleports right behind him! With a blow with the back of his hand, he knocks out the Golden Ranger. The latter collapses on the ground and demorphs. Scamitar then addresses him.

S: "You're much stronger and smarter than i thought, i'll be back. Until then, practice and be a better opponent, we're not done."

It is on these words that Scamitar turns around and joins his base camp. The Strubesians then rush to Adrius to take care of him. Totally out of order, they decide to bring him back to the camp in the mountains.

Three days later...

A: "What Happened? Where is Scamitar?"

A-P: "Gone..."

To be continued...