Year one~ It's nice to meet you

POV DRACO
( Time skip )

It's been a few months since Max declared
me his enemy during this time, we clashed a lot and punched each other. But this time we were unlucky because a teacher caught us and invited our parents to a conversation.
I'm really nervous because I don't know how my parents will react. I sit with Y/N in the common room she holds my hand and constantly says I should calm down and that all will be good.

"Calm down Draco,
Max was the one who constantly started,
not you" She said while holding my Hand.

"Yes you're right" I said.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and
my father walked in I got up and greeted him.
He had an angry and serious look and looked over to Y/N.

"May I ask you who you are?"
He asked.

"I'm Y/N Snape"
Y/N said with a smile on her face.

"It's nice to meet you"
My father said back.

POV LUCIUS

Professor Snape invited me to a conversation because Draco and Max have not got along well lately and were  fighting all the time.
After the conversation, I went to the Slytherin common room to talk to Draco first, of course I don't blame him but I first want to know from him why they are fighting all the time before I talk to Max.
Next to Draco stood a girl it was Snape's daughter, I knew he had a daughter but not that she was as old as Draco.

"Dad I just want to say that it
wasn't my fault that me and Max are
always fighting" Draco said.

"It's True Mr. Malfoy
It wasn't Draco's fault" Y/N said.

"I also didn't think Draco started it I just wanted to know why he is so aggressive"
I said.

"I think he is jealous because
Me and Y/N are very good friends"
Draco said.

"Okay I will talk to him
now" I said.

POV DRACO
( Two hours later )

Y/N and I stood at the stairs and suddenly
Max came running to us and got back on me and yelled at me. Y/N went between us and then it happened Max slaps Y/N and she fell down the stairs and lies unconsciously on the ground.

"Y/N"
We both screamed.