Year two~ Diagon Alley

POV Y/N

It's almost end of the summer holidays and
that means I have to buy our school stuff for my second Year in Hogwarts. I'm walking around at Diagon alley and looking at all the first year Students who get their first uniform. I looked around a bit until my eyes met a boy with platinum blonde hair Gray eyes and pale skin, it was Draco Malfoy. He grew up and looks older, but I wondered where Max is usually he is over all where Draco is, Draco holds a box in his hand and walks  down a staircase, I followed him of course because I want to know what he does with it. He stood in front of a shop called Borgin and Burkes he looked at the things in the shop window, I looked into the shop and saw Harry trying to free himself from one hand and try to hides from Draco. Draco went into the store, I did the same and as soon as I was in the store he just touched something without knowing if these things are dangerous.

"Don't touch that Draco that could be full of evil magic like the rest here you don't want to die or have a curse on you" I said.

"Oh my gosh Y/N you scared me" He said.

"I'm sorry but don't touch
Anything" I said.

"Did you follow me?" He asked.

"Well, Yes but it's doesn't matter
What are you doing here?" I asked Draco.

"I'm just giving something from my father here while he buys me and Max a Nimbus 2001" He said.

"Well ok, then do that and then
Let's get out of here" I said.
____________________________________
POV MAX

I'm so excited my father buys me a Nimbus 2001, but unfortunately Draco also gets one. At least I'm alone with my father once but he was never very talkative. I hope I join the Quidditch team this year as keeper my brother Draco wants to be the seeker but I already know that he will be never in out Quidditch team.

"MAX, come we don't have
  much time" my father said.

"Yes Father" I said back.

We went out of the store and met Draco and Y/N I was angry again but I learned about the holidays that there is nothing to get angry, I mean they are just friends.

"Y/N it's nice to meet you
  Again" my father said.

"Hello Mister Malfoy" Y/N said.

"We should go and buy our
  School books" my stupid brother said.

And after he spoke, we already went off and bought our school books, then my dad asked if Y/N wanted to come to us for dinner and she said yes.