Year two~ Dinner at the Malfoy Manor

POV Y/N

I'm so excited to finally meet Draco's and Max's
Mother at the Malfoy Manor. My father accompanies me to dinner  because he is very good friends with Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. I was really excited even though I already knew everyone except Narcissa. I was quite shocked when I saw the Malfoy Manor because I didn't know it was so huge, we  walk  in and everyone is already waiting for us there, I looked at Draco who wears a completely black suit, it looked kind of funny, then I looked at Max who wears normal clothes.

"You must be Y/N, it's
  Nice to meet you Draco and Max
  are always talking about you" Narcissa said.

"It's nice to meet you too
  Misses Malfoy" I said.

"You can call me Narcissa" she said.

We walk towards the dining room and sat down and started eating I sit next to Draco while Max had to sit next to Narcissa.  After dinner, our parents talked for a while while I and Draco go to his room, Draco's room was huge at least three times the size of mine, I sat down on the bed while Draco puts on something else.

"The suit looked very good
  on you" I said blushing.

"Thank you" He said while he takes of his shirt.

My cheeks became more and more red because he was upper body free and at that moment I had to admit that I fell in love with Draco. He looked deep into my eyes and walks  in my direction, I got up and he grabbed me by my hips and began to kiss me.