Short story 3. The creep

I'm a female and I'm 15 years old.
This all started a couple months back when I got my very first job as a babysitter. I babysit on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays, keep that in mind.
The people I babysit doesn't live that far away from my house, their house is like a block away from mine. So by now you probably guessed that I walk to work.
No I've always been a paranoid person now keep that in mind to.

The first time it happened was a month after doing my job.
One day I got done babysitting and I just walked to my friends house, it's just a few blocks away from their house. So as im walking there I hear someone behind me. I should also mention I was Snap-chatting my friend to let her know how far away I was. Anyways I hear somebody behind me  and so I look behind me and see this guy walking with a bike walking right behind me.
I didn't think much of it but I was keeping him in mind.
I kept Snap-chatting my friend just in case he tried something.
I then turn to the left and so does he. At this point I'm really averred now what this guy is doing. I'm pretty sure he's following me.
The guy was tall as hell and I'm only 5'5.
So again I make a turn and so does he. By now I'm getting pretty panicked and averred that this guy is following me.
Any time I stop down so would he. If I speeded up again so would he.
My friends house comes in to view and I speed walk over there with him following me.
I reach the front door and I started knocking then I hear someone say "Hey! You better watch out, I'll get you"
And I turn around and the guy was right behind me in front of her house.
By this point I'm very panicked and just kept knocking.
And before she answers this guy then pulls something out. At first I disinterested know it was, until I looked a little bit closer.
And you know it. This guy literally pulled out his p*nis. Right as he does that I pulled my phone up and catch him in the act and my friend that opens the door she lets me inside and asks why I'm shaking.
I then showed the video and she tries to calm me down.

As forward a week later as I'm walking to my job and I see him yet again my heart instantly drops and I just speed walked to the house I work for.
He wasn't really saying anything it was more like he was just watching me this whole time..

This happens every single time I would walk to work.
But he wouldn't try anything because it would be day time, and most time someone would be around.
That all changed when they asked me to babysit their daughter at pm.
I wasn't really going to walk to work alone, so I asked the lady if she could come pick me up instead and she did and of course nothing happened.
We have been staring doing that until I was called to walk myself to work.

The following week she asked me again to babysit at night..
So I decided to take a knife with me incase something happens.
I walk down in the really dark street and the lights in that area were no that good which is why I was scared to walk there in the first place.
But anyways I was walking to work and I then hear a crunch behind me.
My body then eminently turns up I knew someone was there but I really tried to think that it was not him.
I decide to not look back but instead just speed walk again, for a few minutes I didn't hear anything but I then turn around.
And there he fucking is I don't say a single word I just straight up walked to their house.
I told them what happened and she told me not to worry he wouldn't do anything, they left me to babysit.

Fast forward the second day I walked to work and nothing happens this time.
I checked around me like a crazy person but no one was there.
I then turn a knock on their door, from the corner in my eye I see movement.
I look behind me and this guy is leaning out from behind trashcans. And I barley caught him.
My heart started going crazy, I then invoked harder on the door and saw him in the corner of my eyes just looking at me he probably didn't know I saw him there.
But I did..

Fast forwards to the next day and the walk to work wasn't that much.
I didn't see him but the walk back that's a different story, I was walking back and I think it was about 12am.
I texted my mom that I was in my way home and she told me to stop by the store. Now the store is about right across our house. So it wasn't really I a big deal.
This weird creep follows me making kid noises and very weird things like "I love you" over and over again.
I just walked to the store and this guy literally stands right in front of the store.
I get really angry at this point and I tell the cashier what's going on, he then looks at the guy for a minute and tells him to leave.
He says he needs to buy something, but he guy tells him to leave.
Well.... He doesn't leave and just kept standing there.
So I then say to him "Why are you following me?"
He then says back "I'm not following you"
I said "Yeah sure your not"
And I just stand in line to get my stuff then I walk out the door the guy keeps following me all making kissing sounds and then repeating saying "I love you, I die for you"
I was just so fucking mad at this point that I snap back and say "Look, fuck off you creep. Leave me the fuck alone already" with a very angry tone.
This doesn't even have a effect on this guy and he just keep repeating the same shit.
I then yell "Look I know where you live and I'll tell your mom about this"
Because I've actually seen him leave the apartments that are near the store.
Anyways he doesn't even care what I'm saying.
He's making eye contact with me the entire time.
I just walk to my house and I finally get there but right before I get inside I then say to him "If you every follow me again your gonna ducking regret it" he responds by laughing then saying " Oh yeah? What the hell are you gonna do?" And then blows me a kiss.
I then just walk inside feeling very numb I've just finally got home and I just started sobbing.
My sister then asks me what's happening and I tell her everything.
She's really overprotective over me and gets really pissed off after I told her.
She tells me she's gonna walk me to work and if we see him she's gonna kill the guy.
Obviously I know that's not true but it really made me feel better.

All this happens last week and today in a couple of hours I have to babysit again.
I know it doesn't seem like much but I'm still really scared what's gonna happens to me in the future.
I don't even really know what to do at this point...