PROLOGUE

A Dark Romantic ff

~ MAFIA'S  SECOND  LOVE ~

PROLOGUE

It was a cold night with limited vehicles on road. Taehyung was walking down the street with a paper bag which had something precious which was maybe the  reason of grin on his face.

He was humming a melody feeling the  breeze which was gently hitting him. He smiled seeing a girl taking care of her grandmother, she was helping her to cross the road but his smile immediately fade after seeing a car rushing towards the two and there was panic written on the face of driver. it felt like as if the brakes of his car has failed. Taehyung frowns after  noticing that the  girl and her grandmother are  completely unaware of what is coming towards them.

He immediately takes out his gun  and shoots at all the four tyres of car on spot as a result of which car drifts creating a loud sound on street and girl succeeds in saving her grandmother.
Taehyung immediately panics and puts the gun back into his pocket after seeing his special person across the street.

******************

Taehyung hugs her

Taehyung - I-I am sorry Aria I used my gun again even after I promised you that I won't use it again. (sobs)

Aria rubs his back

Aria - It's okay baby bear don't feel guilty I know you did that to save that girl and her grandmother. Now calm down hmm.

Taehyung breaks the hug and Aria wipes his tears.

Aria - By the way what is my my baby bear carrying in this bag?

Taehyung - Ah! That's a surprise for you  pumpkin! Now come with me we are getting late.

************

Aria - Taehyung what's the need to put this blind fold on my eyes (Giggles)

Taehyung - Shhh you speak a lot

Taehyung guides her to a place and stops.

Taehyung - Happy birthday baby!

Taehyung removes her blindfold. She gasps out loud getting mesmerized after seeing the beauty of that place.