Ch - 8

Y/N - S-sir! Where a-are you taking me ?

He places a finger on her lips flustering her with his dark aura.

Taehyung - Shhh

He continues to drag her out of his mansion in one of his cars.

**************

Y/N - Where are you taking me and please remove this blind fold.

But Taehyung ignores her pleads and continues to drag her along with him.
After walking for sometime Taehyung stops her and walks away.

Y/N - Sir?

Mr Kim ( Taehyung's secretary) -  Y/N keep quiet if you don't want to face his anger .

Y/N gulps and decides to keep quite.

*************

Taehyung - ( chuckles) How does it feel like to get trapped in your own trap?

??? - Shut up! You mf! Where is  she?

Taehyung - ( he clicks his tongue) Change this tone otherwise it will land you into a big trouble.

He gets terrified ed from his dark aura.

??? - Please at least let me see her for one last time!

Taehyung - Ofcourse I do grant the last wishes and that's the difference between me and you.

Taehyung turns back

Taehyung - Get her!

Taehyung's secretary brings a girl and Taehyung immediately holds her from behind and keeps his gun on her  forehead.

??? - Nooooo! Please let her go. She has nothing to do with all this.

Taehyung - Ofcourse she has nothing to do with with all this though she was sent by you to spy on me. ( he raises one of  his eyebrow)

??? - ( Gulps) H-How do y-you know that?

Taehyung - Because I am mafia boss for a reason right Y/N?

He opens her blindfold and a terrified y/n opens her eyes.

Y/N - B-brother?

Mask man - Y/N! Why didn't you run away when I told you to do so!

Taehyung - Sad! You sent your sister to spy on me but she fell for me instead  after knowing what her brother did to me. Right y/n! whatever you did for me was out of love and guilt both right!

Y/N nods with teary eyes.

Y/N - I have never expected my own brother to be this cruel . You  just told me that Taehyung's father has killed our father so go and spy on him so that we could seek out revenge. B-but I had n-no idea my own b-brother has killed an i-innocent woman a-and her u-unborn child ( shaky voice)

Mask man - I d-did that to seek revenge of our father my s-sister.

Y/N - Don't call me your sister! A man like you can never be my brother! (shouts with teary eyes )

Mask man - Atleast listen to me once!

Taehyung - Enough! ( shouts)

He again keeps the gun on Y/N'S forehead and y/n's heart breaks into millions of pieces. Never has she ever  thought that the person she loved will try to kill her someday. She was filled with guilt too to spy on him at first.

Mask man - P- please leave her!

Taehyung - Beg! Just like I begged you that day and I may think about it.

Mask man - Please Mafia King I beg you please leave my sister! ( sobs)

Y/N - No Taehyung please kill me. This is what I deserve to be on his side. I am amashed of you brother! It's better to die than being called your sister.

Mask man - No please! You are the only family I have left after mom and dad please! ( sobs)

Y/N - Shoot me Taehyung! Come on! This is what I deserve!!

Y/N  holds Taehyung's hands and  he doesn't let's her but in their struggle Y/N  ends up shooting herself.

Mask man / Taehyung - Y/N!

She was about to fall but Taehyung pulls her in his embrace. Mask man was about to run towards y/n but Taehyung stops him by showing his hand.

Taehyung - Grab him and throw him in my basement. I will deal with him later ! ( shouts)

Mask man - ( Wails) please!!! Let me hold her once!!!!

Taehyung's men pulls him away with them.

Taehyung - Y/N! Y/N!! P- Please wake up!

Taehyung pats the cheeks of y/n to wake her up but panics when she doesn't responds.. He immediately picks her up and rushes towards his car.

Taehyung - No! (weeps) you can't leave me y/n. I have already lost Aria now I can't afford to lose you. Please y/n wake up. Wake up for me please! I  have already lost my first love but now I can't lose you, It will lead to my  death this time...

******************

After a week

Y/N opens her eyes only to find her in hospital

Jimin -  Doctor! Doctor!! ( shouts) Oh thank God y/n you are okay!

Y/N - Where is Taehyung?

Jimin - I have sent him to have some food  though he was not ready to leave you alone even for a second. Do you know from the day you are admitted here, he has always stayed beside you. It has been days now he hasn't slept and eaten well. Let me inform him he will be so happy to hear that you are okay now!

************************************