Ch - 7

* On the phone *

Taehyung - I will reward you later for this valuable information ( Smirk)

****************

After some weeks

Y/N was looking at the clock to check time again and again. After waiting for so long she decides to call Taehyung's secretary .

* On the phone*

Y/N - What? But H-How? How  I-is he now?
(worried)

Mr Kim - We just had a small fight with our enemies. So he

* phone disconnected *

Y/N - Hello ! HELLO Mr K..

She got more worried after that call got disconnected. As the time was passed her concern  increased too. She tried calling his secretary but his phone  was switched off now. Her eyes were stuck on the  main door. She was constantly praying for him and there wo no sign of calmness on her face.

After sometime main  door opened revealing Taehyung. She immediately rushed towards him and hugged him. She started sobbing startling Taehyung.

Taehyung too after feeling warmth of love and care after so long melted right away and he too hugged her back closing his eyes. He started rubbing  her back to calm her down unintentionally.

Y/N - Where were you Taehyung!

Her eyes widened as she called him by his name for the first time and she immediately parts while looking down.

Y/N - I-I am sorry s-sir!

Taehyung too comes back to his senses and he walks away  towards the couch taking a seat but he hissed while sitting down drawing attention of y/n.

Y/N - What happened sir? Are you okay?

Taehyung nods but her eyes stop at some cuts made on his abdomen. 

Y/N - No you are not okay.

She comes back with a first aid kit.

Y/N - Sir please open your shirt let me apply something on your wounds.

Taehyung removes his shirt. Y/N'S heartbeat increases while walking towards him and she takes a seat beside him. Her heart started beating violently at their proximity. Suddenly the atmosphere turned hot around them.

She applies some ointment on one of his wound but he hisses at the contact .

Y/N immediately looks towards him.

Y/N - I am so sorry. Are you okay. ( concerned)

Taehyung was taken aback after seeing the same concern in her eyes and actions that Aria used to have once. He felt like caressing her cheeks and assuring her that he was okay but he simply nods and y/n returns to what she was doing. While Taehyung stares at her astonished trying to figure out what is happening to him.

Next morning

Y/N enters the Taehyung's room to check on his wounds but when she calls him several times he doesn't responds, y/n gets concerned.

She finds him suffering from fever. She panics and immediately calls his secretary to inform his  doctor about this.

She gets seated beside him and caresses his hair in concern. She unable to control herself pecks his forehead but when she was about to get up . Taehyung holds her wrist stopping her.

She gasps with wide eyes and turns back slowly but sighs in relief after seeing him  dizzy with closed eyes.

Taehyung - P- Please don't leave me. Please. I have lost my love once... Please don't go

A tint of Jealousy is felt by y/n as he was again mentioning Aria and here y/n was worrying about him. She tries to remove his hand when.

Taehyung - Please don't leave me! Don't go y/n.

Her heart skipped at beat after he mentioned her name. She got stunned and was trying to recall whether she heard him right.

Taehyung - Please don't leave me y/n.

She gasped and immediately went towards him by holding his hand.
She caresses his hair

Y/N -  I ain't going anywhere T-Taehyung. Don't worry I will never leave you

She beamed ear to ear with some tears of happiness in her eyes.

The lovelorn heart of y/n blossomed with flowers of love again after realising that she still has some chance and maybe he is falling for her too.

That night

Taehyung wakes up after getting better and finds y/n kneeling beside his bed and sleeping on her elbows placed on bed. 

His heart warmps up after realising that she is taking care of him since yesterday selflessly.

Taehyung - ( whispers) I am really moved by the fact you are doing everything for me without expecting anything in return . You explained me the meaning of true love. Your selfless love towards me is so lovely y/n I can see it in your eyes everyday b-but (his eyes get teary) I am sorry I can't give same to you. The love from my heart has been drained down long back and now it is empty, I don't think so I will be able to love someone again. I hope you can move on from me and get better life with someone else.

**********************