Ch - 4

AFTER one week

Y /N and Jimin were having small chit chat when their door bell rings.

Jimin - I will go and open!

Jimin opens the door and shouts after seeing Taehyung and his men at the door. He quickly closes the door but soon realises that he has just screamed at the face of damn Mafia King. His eyes widens and he immediately opens the door falling at  the feet of Taehyung and begging for his life. Y/N asks them to come inside and Taehyung and his men enters the house ignoring Jimin as usual. Jimin again sighs in relief after finding Noone.

Jimin stands beside y/n and Taehyung takes a seat on her couch. y/n gets  busy in drooling at him  just by looking at his charisma and dangerous aura.

Taehyung - So let me come to the point straight.

Y/N doesn't reply as  she was so  busy in staring at him. Jimin hits her arm to bring her back to reality and 
she immediately nods.

Taehyung - I don't keep favours so tell me what do you want in return of saving my life? Cash? House? Car? Or any other wish?

Y/N thinks for a while

Y/N - A-actually I am in  search of  a  job from some months. So if you could help me with that.

Taehyung's secretary whispers something in his ears.

Taehyung - Would you like to be my personal maid.

Y/N - Ah... maid? Won't it be

Taehyung - 10,000 dollars per month.

Y/N'S mouth opens wide but Jimin is quick enough to close it.

Y/N - I accept it.

Jimin - NO!

Taehyung turns towards Jimin

Taehyung - Do you have any problem mister?

Jimin - No no not at all. Infact You can take her now with you.

Taehyung - You can join from tomorrow. Rest details my secretary will give you.

He walks out along with his men.

Jimin hugs y/n

Jimin -  (sighs) we shared a really good friendship y/n but now it's time to part our ways. You will always be in our memories  But please do tell me  about your last wish before leaving for there tomorrow. I being your best friend will try to fulfill it so that your soul can rest in peace!

Y/N smacks him

Y/N - Shut up Chim!

**********

Y/N shifts in Taehyung's mansion as his personal maid.  Initial days were hard for her because of her clumsiness but taehyung seemed to be less cared about that.  It  became her daily routine to stumble over things, smash vases infact she almost  burnt  his kitchen one day but was saved by cooks.

Y/N sighed while cleaning the room of Taehyung. She looks at the photo frame of Taehyung on the wall.

Y/N - He is looking like a hot business man ( chuckles) but jokes apart he looks so lively here and that pain which I always see in his eyes cannot be seen here

Y/N - He is looking like a hot business man ( chuckles) but jokes apart he looks so lively here and that pain which I always see in his eyes cannot be seen here. This shows he has suffered so much in these recent years but what is the reason for his sufferings?

She thinks for a while then locks  the door of his  room from inside.

Y/N - I know it's very dangerous to go through his personal stuff but I have to do it to bring the old Taehyung back. I can't see him suffering now, he literally saved me and my grandma's life so If I could return his lost old self back to him it would be a good return of favour to him.

She goes through his drawers and closet. A letter falls  from his closet which catches her attention. She picks it up

Y/N - It seems like a love letter.

She reads it and chuckles

Y/N - OMG this bore rude mafia actually had a love affair in past with a girl named Aria. And what is this ( she bursts into laughter) PuMpKiN! BaBy BeAr! Eww it's so cheesy was she his teenage love? ( giggles). So he was in a relationship but then they broke up and he became like this.

She sighs

Y/N - Even Jimin had many break ups but he used to move on really quick. I guess it's taking time for Taehyung to move on. Hmm no worries when y/n is here I will help him to move on! ( she pats her shoulders proudly)

**************

Next day

Some preparations were going on in the mansion about which y/n had no idea.

Taehyung - Y/N get ready. We are going to an orphanage today.

Y/N nods and drools over his good deeds again.

Y/N'S POV - I am sorry for calling you rude Taehyung you are such an angel in devil's shoes. Please don't show these soft sides of your's to me or else I won't be able to stop myself from falling for you.

***********

They reach the orphanage

Y/N steps out carrying some books in her hand. A little boy  rushes towards her and hugs her.

Boy - Y/N ma'am

Y/N'S eyes widens after seeing him there.

Y/N - Flower boy who brought you here?

Boy - Taehyung sir ( he beams with happiness) when I told him that I am an orphan and starving since morning. He brought all the flowers from me and sent me here.

Y/N - But you had your mom right? ( she frowns)

Boy - S-she met with an accident two days after you left. ( his eyes glistens)

Y/N immediately hugs him.

Y/N - I am so sorry dear.

She looks at Taehyung with so much admiration that he helped this boy to get a new life.

Time skip

Taehyung was talking to that flower  boy

Taehyung - Are you okay now? Do you face any trouble here?

Boy - No sir everything is fine and good.

Taehyung caresses his hair

Boy - sir  can I ask you something?

Taehyung - Yes  go ahead

Boy - How do you know my Y/N ma'am .

Taehyung - I have hired her as my maid. But how do you know her.

Boy - She used to give her monthly savings to my mom for my education before she met with an accident .

Taehyung's POV - That girl was literally suffering from lack of jobs that she even agreed to be my maid but still she was trying her best to educate this boy. She may be clumsy but has a golden heart.

Taehyung looks at y/n in awe for the first time . An unnoticed smile forms on his face after seeing her having good time with other kids.

************************************