Mikey x reader x Raph

Requested by @W00CHI

Title: Arms

Key= (f/s) is favorite show

Note: i really wish i could do this- writing- as a job like get paid whenever i publish a chapter and get like a bonus whenever a certain amount of people votes or comments. life would be so much better honestly cuz im this close to mixing bleach and rubbing alcohol with my pickle juice and just riding that pole the whole way down.

"Okay, least favorite series ending?" Mikey asked from where he was hanging upside down from the ladder that led to the top of the water tower. I hummed and sat down criss-cross on the concrete next to him as Raph leaned on the ladder, reaching a hand up to playfully bonk his youngest brother on the head.

"Um, probably (f/s). I don't know; it was good but they kinda botched the ending. What about you, Raph." Turning to look at me, he shrugged.

"Don't know. I don't really watch t.v. I read magazines more." I nodded, understanding what he was saying. Every time all of the brothers were together in the living room, Raph and Donnie were always on the couch in their own little worlds.

"That's understandable. I mean, who would wanna listen to him all the time?" I playfully jerked my chin up to Mikey, who just stuck his tongue out at me as he backflipped off the ladder and onto the rooftop next to me. He draped an arm around my shoulder and sent a sly grin to Raph, who just gave us a deadpanned look.

"Yeah, well, who'd wanna be around the idiot duo all the time anyways?" Raph muttered, suddenly in a bad mood as he shrugged off Mikey's arm. "I'm out of here." I furrowed my eyebrows at him as he turned and stalked off towards the other side of the rooftop, where we had come from.

"Don't worry, (y/n). He's just jealous 'cause he likes you." Raph immediately froze at that as he turned and glared at Mikey over his shoulder. I just raised an eyebrow as I felt a small blush come onto my face.

"Oh, that's rich!" Raph screeched as he turned around and came stalking back to us. "You-" He was cut off by Mikey tackling him to the ground, screaming as he did so.

"Shut up!" He yelled back as they began wrestling on the rooftop while I watched, one eyebrow raised as they did so.

"Guys!" I shouted, racing over to them as they began getting closer and closer to the edge of the building. Quickly, I pulled out my phone and sent Donnie and Leo my location, stuffing my phone into my pocket as I continued trying to get them to stop fighting.

"Shut u-" With simultaneous screaming, they both rolled over the edge and went barreling straight down, a painful thud echoing below as they fell into a dumpster. At this point, I didn't want to deal with them, so I just texted Donnie that they had fallen into the dumpster under the alleyway and that I was going home.

Donnie sent me an understanding text and told me to wait for Leo, who was almost to where I was. Instead of waiting there, I quickly began making my way to the ladder that led to a lower part of the building, ignoring the calls of the boys that came from below.

"(Y/n), help! He crushed me! I'm probably crippled forever!"

"Oh shush, you overgrown baby. Do you want a binky?" There was a scream and then more fighting sounds as Raph shoved something- probably trash- into his younger brother's mouth.

"Ouch- ignore them." I jumped at the sound of Leo's voice from beside me as he leaned over the edge, trying to catch a glimpse of his brothers that were now screaming at each other, banging coming from the garbage can as they fought. Suddenly, a green blur flew over us and landed gracefully in the alley, standing and looking up at us with a wave.

I immediately recognized Donnie's face and waved back as Leo sighed and gestured for me to follow him. Slowly, we made our way back to my apartment as I mostly did the talking, Leo humming or saying short phrases to respond. He seemed deep in thought, but I didn't say anything about it as he would usually tell me on his own.

As we made it back to my window, he let me climb in before sighing deeply, rubbing the back of his neck as he shook his head, staring up at the ceiling. I could tell this was him trying to figure out what was on his mind, so I quickly invited him in and took a seat on my desk as he perched on my bed, playing with his fingers.

"Look, (y/n). I know Raph and Mikey upset you tonight, but don't hold that against them. They- they just feel a lot more than Donnie and I do and this is really hard for them, especially since it's you- not in a bad way! But, they've known you forever and they're scared you won't accept them and are just so scared. But, I'm sure you understand, right? Give it some thought and I'll have them come by later to apologize." With that, he saluted and leapt out of my window, whooping loudly as he disappeared.

"What?"

What had Leo been talking about? Obviously I had a faint suspicion that it was about Raph and Mikey's little argument from earlier, but it was because they liked me? I had thought they were kidding, but I didn't have much more time to think it over as they were suddenly in front of my window, waving sheepishly as I sighed and went to unlock it.

"Hey, (y/n)." Raph greeted slowly, rubbing the back of his head as Mikey laughed nervously, wide eyes evading my own.

"Yeah, hey." He also muttered, drawling it out. I crossed my arms.

"You two are idiots- you know that, right?" They held back scoffs as they nodded and walked over to me with wide arms. I rolled my eyes but allowed myself to be swept up in their embraces, not much needing to be said.

It was obvious that I accepted them as I always had, and they were sorry. They honestly didn't need to be; they hadn't done anything to me. But, the gestured was appreciated as I hummed into their skin.

"I love you guys, you know that, right? You should never be afraid to tell me anything." They nodded quietly and I closed my eyes as they tightened their grip around me. I could disappear into their arms forever- be held by them forever.

And that's what I did.

i love when my mom says that i grew up too fast when i was s.a. for most of my childhood and she had me doing her taxes at fifteen. good times.

anyways, be sure to check out i hope ur whole life sux if u havent and join my discord! the links in my profile- my most recent message boards- and is good forever! i only had 2 people join the first day, but id love to have all of u there as im still trying to figure it out but thank yall so much for continuing to give this book love even though ive been trying to promote i.h.y.w.l.s.

and i've had a good few people dm me about face reveal dates omg do y'all really want one like what do u even do for one do i like show just my face or like my outfits how many pics do i show lmao

i really dont deserve u guys.