devil town.

DEVIL TOWN !

   —— EROS YUN WAS raised beside a vast, glistening, lake in an isolated area of a whimsical forest full of life and beauty

—— EROS YUN WAS raised beside a vast, glistening, lake in an isolated area of a whimsical forest full of life and beauty. The village was tiny but it was comforting, building's made of wood, and everyone knew each other. Most importantly it was a magical place and that Eros grew up in love with, surrounded by those who loved him. Water nymphs, forest nymphs, and different types of fairies live in the village in peaceful harmony.

  Eros himself was a water sprite, being able to control and produce water on a whim. Loving to swim and float in the lake that was right by his small home. Though, unlike all the other fairies, he was a changeling, a human-fairy child.

  This allowed him to change from his smaller, elf-like, form into a normal-appearing human form. His pointy ears shrinking, white eyes changing to a dark brown color, and his sheer wings sank into his skin. The only thing that stayed the same was his natural blue hair, which was a trait from his mother.

Eros's parents were an odd couple, his mother being a water sprite and his father being a human. He's heard the story of how they fell in love many times, it was beautiful to him, love. Fitting for the boy who was named after the god of love.

His father had been traveling through the forest on a whim, looking for an adventure. It was late when he had stumbled across Eros's mother. A small woman with such graceful features and a petite body. Long, blue, hair framed her face delicately as her sheer wings fluttered, giving off a pretty iridescent shine.

  God did it feel like love at first sight when they locked eyes from afar. Though it was a rough, skeptical, start on his mom's side. The sprite not very trusting of humans, especially male humans. But she had opened her heart to this persistent male, who always slept in the forest close by. Bring her small, but thoughtful, offerings just to get her to like him.

  No one had supported the taboo, but not illegal, relationship that had blossomed between the young pair. Most relationships between fairies and humans had not ended well. Though fairy and human lovers may marry, only with restrictions whose violation ends the marriage and, often, the life of the human. So most didn't take the relationship seriously, until Eros was born.

The two settled down in a small house meant for the nymphs, who were bigger in size than the fairies. Just so that Eros's dad would be able to live with them in the village. God were the two in love, taking care of Eros in the cottage house that sat on top of a hill, overlooking the lake below.

Though eventually his father had died of old age, not being able to age as slowly as his wife and child. They had mourned his death for a long time, before coming to terms with the fact that is was bound to happen. He was a human and they were sprites.

Eros grew into a teenager, being sixteen years old and homeschooled. That was until the hunters found the village. When everything changed for Eros Yun.

 When everything changed for Eros Yun

——— authors note.

welcome back to the newly formatted and revised Devil Town! while I enjoyed the plot of the book I decided to reformat the chapters and edit the chapters that were under 1,500 words. which means each chapter should be a bit longer, I hope you enjoy Devil Town!

——— disclaimers.

malexmale. underage drinking. minor sexual content.
strong language. mature themes.