chapter three.

fairy pancake !

    GETTING EROS OUT of the house undetected was relatively easy, as Scott's mom was already at work

    GETTING EROS OUT of the house undetected was relatively easy, as Scott's mom was already at work. Scott decided to bring Eros to school, with the blue-haired male being in his sprite form. The werewolf did not want to leave Eros alone and figured he could hide Eros in his backpack while he was at school. It took a lot of convincing and begging on Scott's part but eventually it worked.

  Which is why Eros was now hiding, uncomfortably, in Scott's practically empty backpack. Sitting cross-legged in darkness with only the slightly open top of the backpack seeping in light and oxygen. Why Eros agreed to this horrible situation was beyond him.

He kept getting tossed around every time Scott was clumsy and would move a bit too harshly. Or he would accidentally collide with another person or a wall. Eros hated the obnoxiously loud voices of high schoolers and he was starting to become claustrophobic. Though Scott would try to comfort him with words only audible to the supernatural.

Scott winced when someone brushed against his backpack a little too harshly, "sorry about this Eros, we're almost to my locker."

"I think I'm dying," Eros's soft voice echoed in his head as the faint sound of bells reached Scott's ears. The werewolf laughed lightly at the bitter tone the spite's voice held, Scott was glad he was more comfortable with him, "please don't laugh at my misery."

  "Sorry dude, just hold on a lil longer I can see my locker in view," Scott reassured as he picked up his pace, grasping the straps of his backpack a little tighter.

  "Dude!" Stiles called as he grabbed onto Scott's shoulder to slow him down. He was exasperated and anxious, maybe a little sad, he panted as he held onto his friend's shoulder. Eros wondered what was happening as he looked up at the opening with wide, curious, eyes.

  "Be careful!" Scott exclaimed as he moved out his friend's hold instinctively. Eros squeaked with surprise at the sudden movement, using his wings to keep himself balanced.

  "Woah, what the hell? Why are you acting like I'm a big hairy werewolf that's out to eat you or something?" Stiles scoffed slightly offended and confused as he walked beside his spooked friend.

  "Sorry dude, I'm on edge because of what's in my bag," Scott sighed as they made it to his locker, his voice in a whisper as he spoke. Opening his locker as Stiles leaned next to it, his face pinched with confusion.

  "What's in your back—" he cut himself off when he peeked into Scott's backpack as the werewolf suspiciously unzipped it, "Holy shit!"

  "Shh dude be quiet!" Scott looked around frantically as he placed a handover Stiles mouth to silence him. The mole-faced male slapped his hand away as he all but shoved his head into the backpack.