chapter two.

homesick !

   THEY HAD DECIDED to put aside the whole, 'we just met a fairy' thing as they continued their search for Lydia

THEY HAD DECIDED to put aside the whole, 'we just met a fairy' thing as they continued their search for Lydia. While keeping an eye on the nervous and slightly shy male who had decided he trusted them enough to help them. Eros's stomach was churning and his palms were sweaty, but he had nowhere else to go and these people seemed to be safe to trust.

  "I hear something," Eros mumbled, alerting the group as Scott listened in. Hanging upside down from a tree because of a tripwire Stiles had just pulled. Though Eros wasn't exactly sure what a tripwire was.

  "You're right, someone's coming," Scott spoke frantically after a couple seconds of silence, he made eye contact with his friends, plus Eros, who weren't moving, "go, hide!"

  "Right, uh come on Eros," Stiles exclaimed in a hushed whisper as he grabbed onto Eros and Alison. Pulling them along with him to hide behind a tree farther away from the one Scott was hanging from.

  They had stayed hidden from the hunters, when Alison had hesitantly and awkwardly explained that her dad was one of them. Eros had freaked out for a couple of seconds, his voice strained as he stumbled to get away from her. She had to explain even further that she wasn't a part of what they do as she wanted to help protect them now. It caused Eros to calm down and stay put beside her, his lips in a firm line and his hands wringing together anxiously. That anxiety peeked when they watched Eros tense up as he heard Mr. Argent hesitantly ask Scott a question.

  "Do you believe in, Fairies, Scott?"

  Scott had paused, a little taken aback, but tried to regain his composure so as to not give away the fact that he did in fact believe in them. After all, he was currently being aided by a very anxious fairy to was helping them find Lydia, "uh well, not really but anything is possible, after all, I'm a werewolf."

  "Hm, good answer," with that the older man stood up and left with the two other hunters he had come with. Not without glancing around at the trees, looking up at the sky, and then completely leaving the group behind.

  Eros felt like crying as his lip wobbled, his anxiousness was no joke as he felt like everything was falling apart. This was too much, his mother never prepared him for what he was currently experiencing, the hunters. How did they know so much about them?

  Once they were sure the hunters were gone the three had gone to help Scott down. Eros shakily following behind Allison and Stiles, the two humans glancing worriedly at the blue-haired male. Though Scott had managed to get down on his own with the use of his claws. Then that was when they decided to ask Eros a bunch of questions as they searched the house for any signs of Lydia.

"Guys, leave him alone," Alison sighed after the two males, mainly Stiles, had asked Eros many questions, which he was struggling to answer, "you're making the poor guy uncomfortable and more nervous."