chapter four.

boy's locker rooms stink !

    EROS DECIDED HE didn't like the boy's locker room, which was where he was currently residing

EROS DECIDED HE didn't like the boy's locker room, which was where he was currently residing. The room smelled of sweat, grass, and some other things that made Eros scrunch his nose with displeasure. He sat in Stiles's locker as the two boys got ready for lacrosse practice, which Eros didn't understand much. What was the purpose of the game and the sticks?

"Okay, how are we going to sneak the fairy out," Stiles whispered as he and Scott huddled around his locker. A contemplative expression on his face as he worried about Eros getting caught.

"We can hide him under our shirt until we get out?" Scott suggested with a tilted head and a voice lacking confidence in his plan.

Eros shook his head, refusing to be hidden underneath their practice clothes. His nose scrunched up as he made an 'x' with his pointer fingers. Showing that he wasn't going to go along with that, he put up with a lot of things today, and being hidden underneath their smelly clothes wasn't something he was going to put up with.

"Hey, these clothes aren't that smelly," Stiles scoffed, offended at Eros's reaction. Though Scott made a face and shrugged his shoulders, which indicated that they didn't smell the best regardless.

"Fine, is there a way you can like magic yourself smaller?" Stiles asked as he made a shrinking motion with his fingers. Eros shrugged as he stood up inside the locker, closing his eyes as he focused.

Scott and Stiles watched as Eros slowly, but surely, made himself smaller. He was now roughly half a foot tall and was easier to hide. The two, werewolf and human, grinned excitedly and curiously as they watched Eros flutter about in the locker.

"Okay, make sure you stay out of sight when you follow us outside," Stiles reminded as the shouts of their coach echoed throughout the locker room.

"Be careful dude," Scott smiled as he watched Eros nod his head softly, giving a small, shaky, thumbs up. The two watched as Eros flew up and out of their team's view.

"Let's go! I have an announcement. Gather round. Quicker! Danny put a shirt on. Stilinski, that means you!" Scott and Stiles moved clumsily as they stumbled over to stand in front of their coach, still a little anxious for their fairy friend, "Let's go, gather round. Listen up. Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked".

At those words, some of the guys in the locker room whistled and cheered. It made Eros feel sick that people would think that way about a sad situation. Lydia was probably scared, confused, and most likely suffering out in the cold. Yet these boys cheered and jeered each other at the idea of a naked body.

"Now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked - I lost a testicle to exposure," Eros giggled at the expression the coach spoke with, his wild hair and wide eyes making him look animated as he spoke, "I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. So the police are organizing search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girl, you will get an automatic "a" in my classes".