My Time Alone

1421- 'What is happening to me? Everything burns! Why can't I scream, it hurts so much!'

1456- '27 years of this life and still so much to explore, and people or vampires to meet.'

'Carlisle is young, he reminds me of my little brother. Even as a vampire, he cares about humans so much.'

'Why would a vampire want to drink animal blood instead of human? But I'll try it for Carlisle, he said he wouldn't force me to live off it and that he'll still see me as his sister.'

'Animal blood is disgusting, and I can't hurt an animal!'

1523- 'God why is it always sunny!? Wait, where's this breeze coming from? And why's it cloudy, it was... just..., OH MY GOD!'

'I can control the weather now!?'

1589- 'Great now I get rain clouds over me when I'm upset! God I hate arrogant men.'

'Dahlia, you have a cloud, calm down before you reveal vampires. Deep breaths.'

1920- 'God, after 489 years, you would think men would learn but no! They just get worse.'

'I really want to find my mate and have love.'

'Rosalie is too young for this. She had a beautiful future she wanted. At least her attackers suffered for what they did.'

'I hope she does well with Carlisle and finds her mate.'

1964- 'I wish I could make every day cloudy but living in Egypt again I can't!'

'I love my daylight jewelry, the young witch will be powerful one day, I just know it."

2013- 'Finally, I'm living in Volterra, Italy. I've wanted to come here since I turned.'

'Why do I feel a pull to the Volturi castle everytime I walk the plaza?'