Our Night Together

WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT

As I'm about to open our door, Demetri scoops me up bridal style, earning a surprised squeal from me. Opening the door he walks in and kicks the door shut with his foot, with the orange light coming from the fireplace we can see each other's faces clearly. Once my feet touch the ground, I lightly kick my heels off to the side and connect my lips with Demetri's. After a few minutes of heated touches and kisses, I pull away tugging his bottom lip with my teeth as I do. He groans as I walk away and towards my vanity removing Jane's bracelet, Rose's necklace, and my mother's hair clip with my veil. As I let my hair down, I see Demetri remove his shoes, coat, Volturi crest pendant, and vest before making his way over to me, through the vanity mirror.

"I loved watching you put the human in her place. Do you have any idea how much that turned me on il mio amore incantevole (my ravishing love)?" he says/asks, placing his hands on my hips and starts kissing all over my neck and shoulders.

"She deserved it, but no more about her, tonight is about us mio bel marito," I say, moaning at the end when Demetri finds another sweet spot on my neck and his left hand cups my breast, squeezing it. I manage to pull away from his infatuating hold and quickly turn to him and crash my lips to his. With our tongues swirling together I grasp my left hand onto his shoulder and my right glides up and down his chest before undoing the buttons of his shirt. With Demetri's hands gripping my waist, he walks me back to a wall, one hand unzipping my dress, letting it pool at my feet.

He pulls away gazing at my hour-glass figure that is now only covered with a strapless black lace bra and lingerie, "you, my love, are treading on a thin line."

I tug open the rest of his shirt revealing his toned chest and abs, as I push myself off the wall and closer to him while my hands feel all over his chest pushing his shirt away more, "and is there a problem with that my dear?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"No, it means our fun tonight is going to last even longer," Demetri says.

Our eyes become black with lust, "you're right, now lock the door and come join me for a shower, please," I say, with a suggestive smile and walk away towards the full suite bathroom, shamelessly swaying my hips. Entering the bathroom I quickly remove my makeup and turn on the shower. I hear the door lock click and soon after feel Demetri behind me once again. I turn to him and connect our lips, discarding his shirt and making quick work of his belt. In a flash I'm against the wall with my lingerie gone, Demetri hastily removes his pants and boxer before crashing our lips together.

My hands comb through his hair as his hands move to my thighs, "jump." I do and wrap my legs around his waist as he enters the shower. With the water running down our bodies it adds to the craving of lust we have. My back hits the shower wall and Demetri moves his lips down my jaw and neck eventually finding my breasts.

"Mmhh..., Demetri, please I need you inside of me..., -ahh now," I moan out, as his lips latch around one of my hardened nipples and he massages my other breast. I feel his tip at my entrance before he slides into me. After a moment of adjusting to his size, I grind onto him, indicating to start moving. Starting out slow, he leaves open mouthed kisses all over my neck.

Quickening his pace, I grip his biceps and moan in pleasure. "Is this what you want Dahlia? For me to pound into you with no mercy? Oh god..., you're so tight baby," Demetri groans out into my neck, one hand firmly planted on my thigh, the other squeezing my neck lightly.

I moan as he sharply thrusts into, hitting my g-spot. "Ohh god..., yes Demetri. Mmhh -..., fuck I'm close..., ohh right there," I bury my head into his neck, moaning.

"Cum for me, Dahlia. Ohh..., I want to feel your walls tighten around me...,-" he groans out, rubbing fast circles into my cilt with his thumb. I feel my coil snap and cum all over his cock, Demetri cumming soon after. Pulling out of me, he sets me only feet as our tongues swirl together once more. We move back under the stream of water never breaking apart. With his hands gripping my hips, I rest one of mine over his unbeating heart, and glide the other down his chest, grasping his hardening cock. I stroke and jerk him off a little before he breaks the kiss, burying his head into my neck, "please, mio fiore..., I want your mouth sucking me off," he whimpers a little when my fingers graze his balls.