Time Alone with Demetri

Dahlia's Outfit Below

*A Week Later*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*A Week Later*

After meeting and joining the Volturi coven, I've never been happier. I moved into the castle and I share a room with Demetri. Caius and I have been getting along not great but at least its progress. Currently sitting in our room at my new desk, I finish a chapter for the book I am working on when my love walks in a bit mad.

I close my laptop and walk over to him. Demetri is dressed in his Volturi guard uniform, whereas I am dressed more casually; a pair of black jeans and a maroon red form fitting tank top with a set of maroon ankle boot heels. Demetri stands in front of the lit fireplace of our room, glaring at it when I come up behind him and remove his cloak before I rub his shoulders. "What is troubling you, my love?"
I feel Demetri relax under my touch, as he sighs, "a newborn army is being created in Northean Pacific area and we don't know who or what they are for. And who is creating the newborns. The last time so many newborns were created was during the civil war."

I turn him to face me and I wrap my arms around his neck, "do you need to figure out who is behind this army quickly or do you have some time and help?"

"I have time and help, why do you ask, my beautiful flower?"

"Then don't overwork yourself. Even though we don't need sleep, we still get stress. So how about we go hunt and when we return we have some blood-infused treats and watch some movies. How does that sound, my casanova?" I ask, as I glide my hands up and down his arms that are now circled around my waist.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, mio bel fiore. You have no idea how much I want to have you all to myself," he says, leading me out of our room and grabbing my red and black sweater shawl from the bed. "I know we've both been busy but I enjoy having you all to myself."

"Well I'm sorry, my love, but I want to get to know my soul children. You know I've wanted children like my soul sister Rosalie but sadly can't," I say with a slight laugh at first but end with a sad sigh.
"I know Dahlia and I am just jealous. I don't mean to make you sad. That is the last thing I want for you. Just think about the tourist you'll be having for dinner. The fun of chasing our meal."

I smile as I kiss him before I take off running out of Volterra without saying a word to him. Having a small chase always lightens our moods and it is exactly what we need right now.

After our hunt and chase, we made our way back to our room, with blood-infused popcorn, chocolate and candy. As we entered our room and quickly changed into more comfy clothes, I couldn't help but think of how wonderful my immortal life has gotten as I cuddle with Demetri.

TIME SKIP - THREE DAYS LATER *SMUT WARNING*

I'm walking through the garden with Caius, as we work to improve our relationship with each other. It has been trial and error on both sides but there has been great progress. As we walk through the gardens, all the lower Volturi members nod to Cauis and I in greeting before returning what they were doing.

"So did you always love writing or do you have other interests?" Cauis asks me.

"No, during the soviet war, I was a ballerina. I loved watching the balllerinas, and gave dance a shot. I have since learned other ballroom dances. I started writing during the 1920's in New York," I reply to him and smile fondly at the memories of dance. "What about you? What made you start painting?"

"After I was turned, I had sacked revenge on those who had hurt me. But after killing them all I was still so angry, so I seeked out ways to express my feelings. I found artists who helped me and have been painting what I feel ever since. As well as toturing vampires who broken the laws," he tells, gaining a distant look in his eyes.

Before either of us can another thing Demetri comes storming over to us, and wraps his arms around me like a koloa bear. "Why hello to you too, my italian Casanova, and what's wrong with you?"

Demetri only growls into my neck and Cauis bows his head, "I leave you two be. it was nice tlking with you Dahila."

I nod to him as he leaves and wrap my arms around Demetri's shoulders, combing a hand through his hair. I earn afectionate purrs from and I frown in confusion. "Mine." Is all I hear him growl.

"Do you wish for cuddles, my Italian Casanova? Do you wish to be in our room, together and alone?" I ask him sweetly, purring in his ear when his hands push my top up to touch my skin.

He shakes his head 'no' and mumbles into my neck, "no cuddles. I want you completly."

I force his head away from my neck and grasp his cheeks. I find his eyes pitch black with lust shortly before he crashes his lips to mine. I moan into his mouth and grip his shoulders tightly. His tongue slides across my lips and open them immediatley letting Demeti's tongue dive into my mouth. I pull away, breathlessly speak, "our room now. And you're explaining yourself."

We briskly leave the gardens and make our way to the hall with the elite guards rooms. Entering our room, Demetri pushes me against the doors. Before he can kiss me into dizziness, I cup his face hold it. "I want you, right mow, mio bel fiore! Please."

"What made you this needy my casanova?" I ask tantalizingly, but with seriousness underlying in my tone.

"Lower gurads we're talking about you, saying comments on your body and how 'rude' you are to the kings. I puinshed them, but I can't get their words about your body out of my mind. Please let me take you, mio bel fiore, I need you around me," he tells me, gripping my waist tighter as speaks.

"Then you can have me, my casanova," I tell him, whispering my words just over his lips. He crashes his lips to mine, as we strip each other of our clothes. I push him backwards, and we make our way to our bed where I push him to sit letting me straddle his lap. "So hard and needy for me my casanova," I moan into his neck as he guides my hips to grind down on him, as I trail kisses and bites down his neck.

Demetri flips me over and finishes removing the rest of our clothing, and he slowly eases into me as we both groan from the pleasure. "So tight mio bel fiore, sucking me in," he groans into my chest as he sucks at my breasts. I thrust my hips up to meet his with every thrust he gives into me. As I feel the tight knot forming in my lower stomach, Demetri cums inside of me drawing out my own orgasam. As we ride out out first highs of the afternoon, Demetri brings his lips to mine in a searing kiss, which leads to a whole afternoon of us in each others arms, and I couldn't be happier.