Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started! (Part two)

Notin to say have fun reading ! :D

--------------------------------------------------------

"First battle!"

"I beat Rantaro in the first match of the District tournament, But he beat me the last time we fought"Valt thought

"Hm,Valt seems like his having Trouble..But..I know he can win this match"Y/n Thought with a small grin planted on her face.
"I gotta admit, He's better now than the first time we've battled.."Honcho thought.
"But hey you know what?So Am I"He continued his thoughts as he had a determined face on.

We'll show him,Won't we Roktavor, Knowing him he'll probably come at me with a Rush Launch, Man I don't know how he broke through a defense type powerhouse like king Kerbeus He caught some crazy fast speed in his first hit But I do know what he's gonna come up with"Honcho thought.

"Hm..Seems like Honcho's looking determined..Well it's up to fate on who wins this battle"Y/n thought with a hand on her chin smiling at both of her friends.

"Ready? Get Set!"

3

2

1

"Let it Rip!"

(Ill skip the battle since author here is too HECCING LAZYY)

And they all watch as Valtrek was flinged out, But Roktavor Burst!

"Ah.."Y/n said her eyes widening a bit. "Ladies and Gentlemen I can't believe it! It's a burst finish!"The kid said.

"Ah.. Roktavor sadly bursted first, Just as Valtryek was about to hit the floor.. Hm.. Interesing Battle indeed."Y/n thought to herself.
"Well That was unexpected"Toko said.

"So then what happens now?"Nika asked. As everyone turned to the referee kid, as he flinches.
"So what just happened there uh..It was kind of like the same time, So I mean.."He said sweatdropping alot.

"shouldn't it be a tie?"The girl said. "Hold on a sec."Y/n said. "It wasn't a tie, Honcho saw it to. Roktavor sadly bursted just as Valtryek was about to hit the ground, If I'm not mistaken You saw it too right, Honcho?"Y/n said to Honcho as he nods in agreement.

"Y/n right, No matter how you see it Roktavor bursted first and the fight was over"Honcho clarified. "Do you mean it?"Valt asked 

"He's on our side?"Toko asked his sister. "It was super close though"Nika replied back. "It's a burst finish for Valt! With two points Valtryek wins!"The kid said as he extended his hands to Valt's side.

"Yeah!"Valt celebrated. "You've gotten pretty good,I think you have to thank me for all of that, all of that guidance and stuff"Honcho said cockily as he takes his big fan "For sure"Valt replied.

"Well I'm glad to see you can take a win without embarrassing yourself"Honcho added in. "Oh gee thanks"Valt siad sweatdropping.
And soon they watch as a H/c haired girl picks up Valt's bey walks up to him and hands him his Bey.

"It's all cause of you Valtryek"Valt said smiling looking at his Bey. Y/n smiles at this and turns to look at Honcho.
"Now, That was a pretty interesting battle I'm very much impressed"Y/n said smiling at Honcho, as he smiles back.

"So does that mean your the club's captain now?!"Toko asked. "That's so cool!"Nika said.
"Actually I don't think I'm cut out to be captain.."Valt said rubbing his head with an apologetic look.

"Hmm, Why don't you all get some members first before we choose who gets to be captain!"Y/n said smiling

"Yeah sounds good!"Honcho commented. "Thanks for the game! I'm gonna get us some new members!"Valt said running.

"Wait for me!"Y/n said running along with him.

Outside school Valt was seen speeding off with Y/n a few meters away from him.

"Uhh.. Which way did he ran off to?.."Y/n asked herself. she then notices a Boy with an edgy look and then asked him "Um have you seen a boy with Blue hair?"

Daigo not expecting this then points at the way where Valt headed to. "Oh I see thank you!"Y/n said gratefully while smiling and heading on to where Valt went.

Daigo turned red but shakes it off and walks away.

Small chapter for today only!