Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the Underworld!

In the Aoi house , there you can see Chiharu getting fresh baked bread from her oven 
Pretty peaceful until.. 

THUD!

"Rush launch ! Rush launch ! Rush launch!" Valt shouted while jumping and punching the air.
"Valt!what are you doing?! You're going to be late for school!" Chiharu scolded her child. Yet Valt payed no mind and continued saying Rush launch. Of course Chiharu got pissed by this , eyebrow twitching , frown getting more worse by the second.

"Stop that right now!" Chiharu exclaimed already pissed. "Woah Mom what's the deal?!" Valt asked.
"Dont you "Woah" Mom me,Toko and Nika left for school ages ago!" Chiharu scolded Valt.

"What they're gone already?! IgottagobyeMom!" Valt said quickly while getting his bag and running to the academy. "Don't be late now!Honestly..He's like this everymorning" Chiharu said softly while gently smiling at his son.

Meanwhile in the Academy Y/n stood near the gate waiting for Valt.
Y/n hums a few song while she waits for her friend. "Come on , Come on almost there!"Valt said panicking. "Oh!There you are Valt-"Y/n said until she got cut off by Valt running past her and sliding on the ground as if he's life depended on it.

Y/n chuckled "Eh?~" "And he's in the safe zone"Valt said making a weird face."Wew..That was close" Valt said wiping a invisible sweat."Seems like you keep forgetting we have school, neh?~" Y/n teased Valt. Valt turned a bit pink from his crush teasing and replied with a "No! I didn't I knew there was school I was just uh.." Valt tried thinking of a excuse but Honcho saved him by asking.

"A little early to be embarrassing yourself" Honcho said smiling while crossing his arms,
"Traffic was terrible! I almost thought I wouldn't make it." Valt confirmed Y/n just chuckles at this knowing fully well he forgot about class. Valt heard her"Y/n! Shh!"Valt whispered yelled. Only for him to receive a giggle from the petite girl.

"Lucky for us you did make it"Honcho said irritated,"Neh Neh , isn't that a bit harsh?" Y/n replied softly.

"Don't worry Y/n! I don't mind!" Valt reassured his crush and best friend. "And to think I lost to you in front of everyone I know..! What a shame" Honcho said annoyed."That's right i actually won with a burst finish" Valt said cockily with sparkles around him.

Y/n frowns a little seeing Valt getting overconfident but soon smiled once again. "I left your Roktavor in pieces , It was a pretty awesome win Don't you think? I mean come on you have to admit it was pefect!~" Valt said teasing Honcho on his defeat.

"Careful! it was a one-time win and you don't get to show off!" Honcho said annoyed on how 
Valt is acting right now. "I don't know what your talking about , I'm just bragging like how it is!Rush launch!" Valt said , And Honcho started shouting some replies to defend himself from embarrassment.

Y/n started walking away from the two idiots muttering a bit under her breath
"I wouldn't be so sure of being confident on one won match." Y/n smirks.

In the classroom the teacher is explaining what to do while the students takes notes
All the students we're listening..Except for one to be precise Valt he was drawing Valtryek

The teacher found Valt dozing off so we for one went to Valt's desk and took his notebook
Valt's face was pale While his teacher was smiling scarily. Well..Valt got scolded
While Shu could only sigh and Y/n trying her best to hold her laugh.

At the rooftop Valt was there along with the twins while Y/n? 

She was with Shu Training as well.

"Rush launch! It's a win! Next round a new Champ!" Valt exclaimed.
Toko and Nika just sweatdropped at their brother.