Get Ready! Crash Course!

Panting was heard throughout the room. Zooming in at the scene we see a brunette eyepatched girl practicing.

She was using the ropes whipping them for a few minutes before stopping.

She sighs at this. "I have to somehow make a new move.. otherwise HE might take my title."

She gets Elesis out and gave her Bey a soft smile.

"I promise.. no one can take away this title. Not now , not ever. I don't plan on giving it away. Right , Elesis?" She spoke.

She gets back to practicing, she takes out her launcher and gets to her stance.

"3 , 2 , 1.." She whispered out. "Let it rip!"

Her way of launching was truly unique.

Holding her launcher on her left hand which she then threw it in her right hand as soon as she said rip.

Elesis quickly circles around the stadium standing proud and talk.

"That's right.. I'll be sure to get this launch perfect before I battle him."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hahahah! Nice work , bud. You manage to get here on time today , well done! I gotta say it's a little bit out of character but it's appreciated!" Rantaro teased an embarassment Valt as he pats his head.

The group was gathered at the tournament meeting.
Ken , Rantaro , Daigo , the twins and Y/n.

"Mah~ Valt's always early for tournaments and competition yet late when it comes to school!~" Y/n chimed in the teasing causing Valt to turn around and tried to shush her with a red face.

Shaking off the teasing he yelled out with determination. "I'm so amped! I can't wait for the next battle!"

"But Shu and Y/n is fighting today , not you." Nika sweatdropped. "Yeah! Didn't you know that? You woke up early for nothing!" Toko added. Which made Valt sweatdropped and Y/n laughing a bit.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay boys and girls , welcome to day 2 of the third round of the district tournament!" Hanami announced.

"The first blader to take the stage today is none other than , Shu Kurenai!"

As Hanami announced this , Y/n looks at the tv at the waiting room smiling calmly.

"And he's up against the one hit wonder , Asugo Takagi!"

Shu heard his name being called , he glanced at the crowd and saw his group of friends cheering for him. Well.. Valt was waving and yelling mostly..

Simply giving them a nod , he calmly walks near the stadium.
Although he got a bit annoyed at Valt telling him off.. "Enough!"

Y/n laughs at this interaction.

Y/n quickly observes the Beys.
"His opponent is an Attack type. Meanwhile Spryzen is a Balance. He doesn't really have any advantages as of now.. not like he needed it in the first place." Y/n thought.

"Okay , they're done checking each other's Bey! Time to get this thing started! Is anyone else as excited as I am?!" Hanami asked.

Y/n stretches a bit in the room , right after Shu's battle it's hers next.

"Should I use my launcher or by hand.. I don't really wanna show what my launch is capable of since he might be watching." She thought out.

She looks back at the battle happening before and she couldn't help but smile seeing Shu get serious.