two

y/n's

OH FUCK !? i heard a familiar knock on my dorm's door. the landlady just told me there's actually someone who paid to temporarily live at this creepy old house. guess i'm still sane living here.

it's already 8 in the morning and i just woke up. i haven't even brushed my teeth or comb my hair, to top all of those, i also haven't fixed her room.

"just a sec!" i loudly responded to the knock.

i immediately went out of my bed and prepared. the knocks are also gone, guess she got tired knocking.

at this moment, a not-so-bright idea came into my mind. i've done this with my friends last time we had a sleep over.

so here it is; i went to a drug store or pharmacy, whatever you want to call it. i bought a packet of, guess what, A CONDOM. yes, i fucking bought a condom just to commit a prank against my friends. the pharmacist even looked at me with quite teasing eyes. she asked me why am i buying this. deep inside i was like, "bitch why do you care?" but actually answered her with, "for my boyfriend, it's our first anniversary."

back to present, i grabbed that nasty piece of plastic from my cabinet and quickly went to the bathroom to squirt some white liquid handwash in it before finally placing that on my dormmate's bedside table.

"i hope she's not a meanie."

i ran towards the door to open it. as the door swung and exposed the outside through it, i saw a girl quietly sitting beside, back facing my place.

deciding to greet her with my bright side, i spoke, "hi! i'm sorry if it took so long for me to open the door. it's just that i want to look nice for you, like you know, a little bit more presen-"

author's

y/n was stopped by that shocked expression everyone knows about. it's because before she finished her statement, the new dormmate faced her, revealing that she's someone who is a part of y/n's past.

"ta... ble.." well, at least she managed to finish it.