nine

author's

jinsoul went downstairs to take her breakfast as she's about to spend her day-off. she rubbed her eyes sloppily and she yawned tiredly.

her eyes tried its best to open up when she heard voices that are having a conversation. she couldn't comprehend them well but she's sure it is a guy and y/n.

when she reached the kitchen, she finally saw y/n giggling with a boy who is a stranger for her.

y/n's

byungchan-oppa stopped by my- oh no, OUR dorm to bring me my favorite snacks. he's like a big brother to me, at least. i mean, he's cute but he's not my type. our friendship started because he's my brother's friend.

i let him come in as he did. basically him, he's funny, as fuck, maybe because oppa is an idiot. his stupidity never fails on making me laugh.

i mean, why the fuck is he licking the chocolate coat on a kitkat bar and then putting it back to the packet? that's gross.

"you're disgusting." i haven't stopped my self from punching his arm.

"why? i'm saving these wafers for later though, you know? when i get hungry. it's not being disgusting, it's being practical." that is when i lost it and i bursted into laughing non-stop.

soon after, we saw jinsoul, going to the kitchen to get her breakfast i guess.

"oh? is that your new dormmate? hi!" this little bitch beside me asked then he bubbly greeted jinsoul.

i was kind of shocked when jinsoul completely ignored him. she obviously heard byungchan-oppa because the kitchen is not too far, nor she's wearing some earphones or plugs.

"she's rude."

she then went back upstairs without a word.

"that dormmate of yours is so cold." he pouted, in a very ugly way.

"speaking of cold." he paused a little, "SHIT THE ICE CREAM MELTED."

"stupid."