five

y/n's

FIRST DINNER WITH MY NEW DORMMATE!? i just went showering and went out of the bathroom to dry my hair. i'm humming some tunes while rubbing a towel on my head.

suddenly, i saw that dormmate of mine standing right inside of my room, looking at me blankly, "WHAT THE FU- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" i blurted out of being shocked.

"it's time for dinner, i bought you some fried chicken."

"god, it'll be better if i don't got towel wrapped on my bare body-"

"oh, thanks. i'll be down, let me just get dressed." i smiled.

that jeong motherfucking jinsoul went down, going back to the dinner table i guess.

"i felt all kinds of anxiety right there."

-

the meal table is a smaller one than usual you could think because i'm the only one living here back then but since i have my ex- no, my new dormmate, we now look like dating on a restaurant.

i silently started eating. just like what i've expected, this went really awkward. she looks like pretty comfortable and calm which is kind of offensive and unfair for my side.

"jinsoul you're my ex, do you even know me?"

"is the chicken okay? too spicy?" she speaks in a sudden moment, it made me flinch a little.

"ah- no, it's not. it taste good actually. thank you again." i answered. i know i stuttered but of course still managed to act normally.

"also," she added, making me panic, "even though i don't want to talk about this while eating, i guess your boyfriend left a gunk in my bedroom."

"huh? boy-boyfriend? what is she saying?"

what gunk on her room? and i don't even have a boyfriend, i even have no idea what word that is. "uhm.. what's that? i can't understand you."

"just see for yourself. it's on the table beside my bed, just look for it after you finish your dinner."

"god, what is tha-"

"IT IS THE FUCKING CONDOM."

okay, what the actual duck. this is the most embarrassing thing that has happened in my life. i forgot to get it out.

"mom, please save me."