thirty

author's

y/n blankly stared at the ceiling, thinking about jinsoul. weird but yeah, she's thinking about her ex, what can you expect? after all, they're acting like they don't have an actual past.

she slowly tried to sleep, closing her eyes momentarily to make it tired until she finally doze off but unfortunately, it's not useful. just like what she said, she will not going to be able to eat and sleep till she's assured about jinsoul's state.

however, after a few minutes, she heard from the living room that the door is being opened. y/n felt a fast race on her chest, she's obviously scared.

strangely, instead of hiding, her first instinct was to go downstairs and face that assumed "intruder".

she reached the last step of the stairs and that's when she heard a familiar, warm voice, bet no one can guess who it is.

"i'm sorry for being late, i bought you donuts."

y/n flinched, she knows her.

when she saw the face of who bought her donuts, her initial reaction was to run towards that person and bring her in a tight hug.

surprise surprise, it's none other than jinsoul.

she was shocked when y/n locked her in a very tight embrace. well, jinsoul was even more surprised when she realized that y/n is actually sobbing.

"where have you been?!" she exclaimed while still hugging jinsoul.

"well, uhm.. i'm going to explain later. why are you... crying?"

"i was worried!" she whined louder.

"oh, really? i'm so sorry. i shouldn't have done that. i, i was childish." jinsoul hugged her back, and stared at the floor.

"i don't care, at least you're here."

-