Chapter 5

Isabella had just got done calling family and informing them of what had happened they gave there condolences and said they were coming to visit. She did not like making all of these calls but she knew that there was no one else to do it.

She dialed Skylar's number on her phone. Arabella had told her to tell Skylar she knew that she wanted to tell her. She also knew that her sister was to distraught to really make any calls at the moment.

Skylar was a little confused to why Isabella was calling her. "Issy?"

She knew that she had to tell her she deserved to know. "Hey Arabella wanted me to give you a call and sort of explain what was going on."

"Have you been crying?" Skylar heard it in her voice she was sad about something it sounded like she had certainly been crying.

She knew that people were going to figure it out soon enough. "My parents have been in a plane crash"

"What?" Skylar couldn't believe it she hadn't met them but based on what Arabella had told them they were good people. And they really cared about their kids.

"Yeah but that is not why i am calling." It was now or never she couldn't hide the fact that her sister was pregnant. People were going to find out and their was nothing no one could do to stop it. "Arabella i sort of-"

That caught her attention she had wanted to know what was wrong with her best friend and now she was going to find out. "Sort of what?"

She knew it was already hard for her to tell people she figured the best idea was just to blurt it out so that was what she did. "She's pregnant."

"What!" Skylar could not believe it but she did guess looking back at the things that had happened. The signs were there she never got sick she was never that moody she never cared about Ashton and now.

"The party you took her to Ashton threw." Isabella knew that she was going to piece it altogether eventually so she minds as well be honest with her now.

"Ashton i don't know why i didn't figure this out, She had been acting weird since the party." She was sure that it was Karma she had said that when a life altering event happened she was just going to let him screw himself over she couldn't do that now.

"She wanted me to pass it on she is not sure yet what she wants to do." She knew that this was all going to be a lot for her sister and she felt really bad for. This all happening all at one time. "She has been holled up in her room for days i have to get Parker. I just wanted to let you know i have to go."

"Thanks for the information." She knew Arabella and she knew what she was thinking. But she also knew that if she left it up to Arabella she would never let Ashton around the baby. Her best friend was going to hate her for it but it might just be the push that he needed to change.

--

Skylar was sitting at the table with her parents. It was now or never she had told her parents a few days ago that Arabella had been missing from school.

" So any news on Arabella?" Whether or not she approved of her best friends relationship with her they had noticed the change in their daughter.

"Yeah Isabella called me last night." She took a breath looking down at her plate. What she was about to say was going to change everything. "I got news your going to be grandparents."

She watched as everyone's face at the table changed. Her mother looked like a fish out of water now she was never going to be able to get rid of her. She could tell that her father never thought of being a grandparent that early. Especially considering his youngest was 5. Ashton had a look of pure shock on his face like he was wondering what the fuck his sister was talking about,