Chapter 13 - Promise

Y/N's POV
I woke up in cold sweat. I looked around and I was laying on my bed. I don't remember waking up and sleeping here. It was I fixed myself up trying to look decent without crying. I read the time at it was 11:30pm. I could go to work.. I sighed putting on my uniform having no energy. I looked at my wallpaper smiling at the picture of Micheal. I got into my car and drove off to Circus Baby's Rentals.

I entered and I did the same tasks. Sometimes I would talk and think Micheal was next to me. Tears would randomly come off my eye. Circus baby was not here again. I left the place once it turned 6am. I drove off back home almost crashing a few times. My mind was all over the place. I got home not feeling tired. I went to the fridge and drank a bottle of beer. I looked up again to see a plate of food. But how? I looked around me being more aware of my surroundings. The house was clean. "No no im losing it I need sleep" I went to my room already feeling drunk. There was someone laying on my bed. I didn't bother to see who it was or even change out of my uniform. I felt depressed and didn't care for anything. He was gone and so was my mind, heart and body. When I say he's my everything. He is my everything. I looked over at the person again and shrugged them "What are you doing here" I drank a swig of the bitter alcohol again. It burned my throat but I felt something. "What do you mean?" A deep british voice talked I couldn't make out what they were or how they looked like. "If you're here to kill me kill me, take everything take the house my life is over" "So you're leaving me? I thought you made a promise?" "A promise? the only promise i've made wa-" I stopped for a moment "Micheal?" "Yes?" "YOU'RE ALIVE?" I shouted at the top of my lungs "I promised didn't I?" "You had me worried sick how could you do that to me you idiot!" I began to sob and Micheal brought me into his arms hugging me tightly "I'm sorry" "I told you not to do stupid things!" I hit him gently with my fist feeling too sad and too happy to even be mad at him. He planted a kiss on my cheek "I'm sorry y/n i'll make it up to you I promise. My hand traced all over him making sure it was him. I felt a few burned spots and he groaned at the pain. "Are you okay?" I traced my hands finding his face so I could hold his face. I felt him nod. He laid on top of me cuddling me and resting his head on my chest.

Micheal's POV
I woke up and y/n was peacefully asleep. She was in her uniform? Did she go to Circus baby's rentals? I shook it off and placed some clean clothes near her. I turned on the bath for her.

I went over to wake her up. "Hey y/n" "Mmm what" she turned over covering herself up with the blankets. I smiled "let's get you into the shower." "nooo it's cold" I picked her up bridal style and went into the restroom I placed her down on her feet and stripped her down and placed her in the bath tub. "Make sure to not fall asleep sleepyhead. I'll be back I need to pick up a few things" "You aren't going to-" "No y/n i'm just picking up food I promise" I kissed her and drew a cross on my heart with my finger. She nodded her head and I left. I went to pick up her favorite food and stopped by a jewllery shop. I looked at the rings trying to look for the perfect one. One specifically caught my eye. It had a small heart diamond in the middle and was sparkling in gold and diamonds.

Y/N's POV

I fixed my hair and placed myself in a decent outfit. I smiled in happiness daydreaming. I couldn't help but imagine all of the things me and Micheal get to do. We should go on a trip as a stress reliever from all of this. I looked at my phone and went through everything. Maybe we should take a trip to Paris. That place is romantic. I started daydreaming again as I played me and Micheal's playlist. Imagining him proposing at the Eiffel tower eating a fancy breakfast. I suddenly heard Micheal come in through the front door. I jumped up and went over to him "Micheal!" I pulled him into my embrace. "Hey cutie" He hugged me back with his free hand. "Let me help you-" "No i got it don't worry"

We sat at the table and began eating. After we watched a favorite movie. "So Micheal I was wondering if you wanted to take a trip to Paris" "Paris? That sounds good" he smiled "Really?" I squealed in excitement. He nodded his head and kissed me again. I felt much more happier than I did before. I knew he was someone I could trust. He even kept his promises secured. I wish I could remember more of our past.