Chapter 15 - Preperation

[ SHORT CHAPTER! ]

We spent a whole week in Paris. Everything went well. We went to attractions, museums, fancy dinners. It was amazing. We got back home at the end of the week to prepare for the The wedding. We didn't have much family but just the two of us was enough and to think that soon we would have our own family.

I woke up in Micheal's arms. His arms were a place where I would never get tired of. I squeezed in a hug before getting up to get ready to go dress and suit shopping for our wedding. I curled up my hair and picked my favorite outfit from my closet. Micheal woke up a few minutes later. He wrapped his arms around me "This is all a dream for me y/n" He kissed me and smiled. "This is a dream for me too" I giggled and we went downstairs to eat breakfast. He made some eggs Benedict and I laughed each time I took a bite.

After we were finished we headed downtown to go shopping. I tried on a few dresses but none of them fitted my style till I found the perfect one. It was long sleeved with a sweetheart neckline and it wasn't too puffy but not too slim. I twirled around as it sparkled. Me and Micheal didn't want to show each other what we picked. Instead we wanted to wait til the big day.

We went to our venue to try out some foods. There were a variety and thankfully they were all delicious. We choose the appetizer, main course, and of course dessert. After that brought us to the decorations. We picked the flowers, table cloth, plates, etc

It was all going well. It felt too good to be true. As if it was all just a dream. Maybe It was just a dream. Everything suddenly blacked out.