Chapter 10- State of dreaming

Oliver woke up to the sound of Felicity talking in her sleep. Her facial expressions changed completely from when she looked safe and sound before falling asleep. Now, she looked horrible. She was sweating and her face was red, and her eyebrows were creased together.

"Stop, NO!" Felicity yelled in her sleep. "Don't touch her! Stop! Get out! Ohmigod! What are you doing, Stop!" Oliver hated hearing Felicity like that. He'd never seen her so frantic and scared looking.

"Felicity," Oliver said in a hushed tone, trying to sound calm. "Felicity" This time he raised his voice a little more and placed his hand on her. He shaked her a little bit and said called her name one more time, but in more of a yelling tone.

Felicity's eyes jolted open and she launched herself away from Oliver so quickly it made his heartbeat quicken. "Felicity," Oliver tried to sound as calm as he could, but his face told Felicity he was extremely worried, his eyes laced with concern..maybe even a little fear.

Felicity's face heat up and her eyes watered figuring out she was yelling in her sleep. "Ohmigod, Oliver I'm so so so so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Felicity, what happened"

She didn't want to tell him. Talking about it brought back so many bad memories.

"Fel-ic-ity?" Oliver's words were drawn out.

She opened her mouth to talk but quickly closed it not wanting anyone to know too much about her past. Oliver gave her a thoughtful look and Felicity blushed. Okay maybe she could trust him.

She tried to talk as slow as she could. "Umm.... well. I was in my kitchen, with my mom, and someone came in... and-" Felicity stopped talking as a tear escaped her eye and took a deep inhale and whispered as quietly as she could "3..2..1." Although Oliver still heard. He didn't say anything, knowing she needed time. "And that person was doing things to my mom that nobody should have to see or go through." She let out a big exhale and started again. "He attacked my mom, and then went for me.

"Your dad?" Oliver tried not to say it so harsh but it came out sounding like a sonic boom. Felicity just nodded her head and let another tear escape and roll down her cheek. Oliver scooted over closer and let Felicity rest her head on him. She placed her head gently in the dip beside Oliver's neck. The comfort of having Oliver there helped a lot.

Oliver drifted back asleep, once he seen Felicity close her eyes. But after a few minutes, Felicity opened her eyes again, knowing Oliver would only rest if she was asleep- or pretended to be. But now that he was, she was left to think. She sat there for most of the night thinking. Wondering. What would happen if her dad did find her, or worse tracked down her and Oliver.

After countless hours of laying awake, Felicity finally started drifting asleep just before the sun started to rise.

Oliver woke up on the earlier side. Probably around 7:00 a.m. He watched Felicity sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Her never ending laugh, her shimmering smile, the way her eyes danced when she was happy. The way she jumps easily. When she cries, the way that she takes off her glasses and covers her face. He loved everything about her. Good to bad and everything in between. Her skin glimmered in the sunlight that was seeping through the drawn curtains. Her eyelashes pointed outwards, whisking away from her beautiful features. Her cheek bones glistened against the dim light.

Oliver looked at the clock, interested in knowing how long he'd been awake, just staring at Felicity. The clock near the door read 12:37 p.m. Holy crap how is Felicity still sleeping. And then he remembered her dream last night. What if she couldn't sleep the entire night, why wasn't I awake to comfort her? Oliver let out a sigh and played with a strand of Felicity's hair. After at least 30 minutes, Felicity's stirred awake. She turned on her side, tucking her face into Oliver's arm not opening her eyes yet. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and the first thing she saw was Oliver's baby blue eyes, and she smiled at the sight.

"Good Morning," Oliver's voice was sweet and made Felicity feel as if her body had a heater inside of it. His words warmed her body just enough to make her feel comfortable. She smiles, too tired to respond.

"Wow its 1:13 p.m already. Wake up sleeping beauty" Oliver's clever word play earned a laugh from Felicity.

She stared directly into his eyes, letting her thoughts drift away and it was just Oliver and Felicity -with no worries. She loved the way that each time she has a moment like this, just staring into his eyes and sensing the passion, how it felt like it was just them no matter where they were. His hair was scruffy and messy, but Felicity found that cute. Little imperfections like that is what makes someone extraordinarily beautiful. His chin and jaw line had a shadow of hair from not shaving yet, which brought out his inner adorableness- Thats what Felicity calls it anyways.

Felicity started drawing on Oliver's chest with her finger. It kind of tickled, but Oliver liked the feeling of her touch against his bare skin.

"I love you," Oliver pointed out not even thinking about how far their relationship was. Felicity felt her face heat up, but didn't deny the fact that she loved him too.

"Me too-I mean I don't love me, I love you. Well not that I don't love me but.. okay I'm going to stop talking in 3..2..1." That was enough to make Felicity's face noticeably redden, but Oliver thought it was cute.

OMG OK SO NEXT CHAPTER... ANYONE WANT TO GIVE ME SOME OF THEIR OPINIONS OR WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN? Thanks for ALMOST 400 views omg guys my fanfic has been up for 12 days and it has 397 views already. THANK YOU