Chapter 2: promise.

I finally get home from school and I immediately tell my mom about Sam.
She was so nice, and she let me borrow her book because I forgot mine, and we actually have a lot in common. My mom started smiling. That's great sweetheart, I'm glad that you made a new friend. When we were eating dinner, I also told Alex about my new friend, he laughed at me and said that he had made 10 new friends.
Yea well, but those are probably fake, I said. Alex rolled his eyes and went back to eating his food. After a little while we were done and I went upstairs to watch Netflix.
I pressed play and started watching, it was a horror movie and I have to admit I was a little scared. *ring ring ring* my phone goes off. I jumped at the sound and accidentally dropped my water, Jesus, I said in myself. I picked up the phone call and heard a familiar voice. Heyy. Hi Sam! I responded. How are you? I'm fine and you? Yea same, do you maybe wanna hang out with me? Umm, I'll ask my mom, I will text you if I can hang out Byee. Byee. Mom! Sam asked me if I could hang out with her!
Yea sure, home at 11 pm! Thanks mom. I picked out a cute outfit and texted Sam that I can come over.

I put my phone in my back pocket and started walking to Sam's house, she lives nearby me

I put my phone in my back pocket and started walking to Sam's house, she lives nearby me. Hi! Sam said when I arrived. Hello! I'm so excited that you're here.
Me too! Sooo, what are your plans? Maybe we can bake a cake and when the cake's in the oven we can walk the dog? Omg do you have a dog? Yupp. Me too:)
We went inside and started baking the cake, it actually went well, we put the cake in the oven and went for a walk with the dog.
how do you like toronto so far? It's good I guess, I'm having a hard time making friends, but I live in a really cool house and the school is great.
Hard time making friends? Sam looked confused at me. But I'm your friend muppet!
She laughed softly. Do you really want to be my friend? Of course! Even best friends!
I hugged Sam and when i let go of her she stopped walking. She looked at me and said and I won't ever leave you. Promise? Promise.